27. Deal

Hello~ Author here!

Thank you all for reading and liking my story! Make sure to like and comment on your favourite part of the story cause it keeps me going and motivates me.

ATTENTION!!!

I've been seeing this comment over and over again in the last chapters, so I'm going to say it again.

The earthquake and volcanic eruption that destroyed the city of beasts in the comic / novel, will NOT happen in my fanfic. The city will not be destroyed and will remain intact.

Enjoy~

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Once I returned home with Curtis, he went to swim in the river while I went straight ahead to find Winston. He was crouched down as he was building the new room with Shuu.

I went and hugged him from behind "Hey"

He laughed a little before turning his head to give me a kiss "Hi"

"How is the building going?" I asked him as I nuzzled his neck a little, making him give small little chuffs.

"It's going smoothly, I believe that with the help of Shuu, I can almost finish our house today. I mean, I still will have to build the room upstairs and the veranda, but those can wait. As for the wall and the fence, I'm pretty sure that Shuu can handle them himself"

"Mmh, thank you for everything Winston!" I said in a baby voice making him laugh and give me another kiss.

Shuu was watching the interaction between Andromache and Winston. His only thought was that he desperately wanted to be her mate and he would be the happiest wolf beastman if he got even half of the love that she gives her males.

Would she look at him the same way she looked at her other mates? Would she smile at him the same way? Would she be affectionate with him?

When I let go of Winston's lips, I saw that Shuu was looking at us. For a split second our eyes met, but he then averted them and looked at his feet. He must have felt embarrassed to be caught staring at us, a blush adoring his cheeks.

I went up to him, showing him a reassuring smile and hugged him.

"Thank you for helping Winston build the house, I really appreciate it" And before he had any time to react, I pecked him on the lips.

...And that was not a good idea...

...I think I broke him...

Once I pulled back, his eyes were wide and he did not move an inch... He wore a surprised Pikachu face and I'm pretty sure that he was not even breathing.

"Shuu? Shuu!" I said his name but he did not respond at all "Shuu!? Oh my God, Winston I think I broke him! Can you fix him?"

Winston got up and walked towards me and Shuu. He waved his hand In front of his face but got no response. He looked at Shuu quizzically and then turned to look at me "What did you do to him to be like this?"

"I just pecked his lips" At this exact phrase, Shuu smiled and bit his lower lip as his tail was wagging at a quick speed.

Winston just laughed and kissed my lips "Don't worry Andy, he'll start functioning again in a little while"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"For the last time, either answer my questions and go back to your family or continue to remain silent and never see your female again! But just so you know, if you choose the second option I'm going to capture another lion beastman" Mitchell started to loose his temper as the old lion beastman did not utter a single word.