24. Abundance

Hello~ Author here!

How are you all doing? I hope that you are all doing amazing! I am feeling a lot better so I decided to start writing again. I want to thank you all do much for being supportive, it means a lot to me!

I wanted to ask you all something, do you want me to have like a "Meet the characters" list? Like I will upload all their 'real life' portraits that I've made along with information about them, for example how old they are, how many stripes they have, likes & dislikes etc? And as the story goes I will add the new characters as well. And I've had this really cute idea about you asking a character a question and they will answer back to you, like a Q&A. Let me know if you want it (I will only do it if more than 30 readers want it, so write a comment saying 'yes' or put a heart on the first comment for me to see)

Anyway, enough with me talking. If you like this chapter please like and leave a comment on your favourite part cause they keep me going.

Enjoy~

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I spend that night cuddling with my males and showing them that I love them.

Curtis may say that he is not in pain but I can hear him groan a little bit every time he makes a sudden move.

Thankfully Leon and Winston were totally fine without a single scratch and they both were discussing the eventuality of Winston challenging his brother and taking the throne.

Both of them were talking about the alliance that they could both make since they both are mated to me. The lion and tiger clan could integrate with eachother and have two kings. Then they would not only have the biggest territory in the city of beasts but also have double the resources that they have now and they wouldn't have to worry about ape king as much.

"Winston, if you challenge your brother, do you have to kill him?"

"Only if he does not admit defeat" Winston answered me a bit sad. He may not have the best relationship with his brother but that clearly does not mean that he wants to kill him.

Curtis picked up on Winston's sad tone and said "Let me heal and I'll be the one to challenge him. In the meantime, built our baby's dream house and don't worry about anything else. It's not like those weak males who want to become kings can defeat you anyway"

"Yeah Winston. You are definitely the strongest among the tiger clan and the most suited one to become king" I quickly said.

At that he just smiled at me before giving me a kiss.

"Our mate is right, you know. It would be beneficial not only for us but for our tribes if you become king"

"I know Leon and that's how it's going to be. But not now. Now is not the time"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Next morning, I've woken up in Curtis' arms. He looked at me and smiled, flicking his forked tongue out.

"Good morning"

"Good morning Curtis. Where are the others?"

"Winston is outside building the house and Leon went to check on his tribe"

"Oh okay. Are you hungry? Want me to cook some eggs for you? Are you in pain?"

"I'm fine Andromache don't worry, but I wouldn't say no to some eggs" he said as he gave me a brief smile and we both got up to go downstairs.