Chapter 23: Written Exam

Btw: Art heavily inspired by Minthama! Awesome artist, very cutsy art!

~~~~~~~~~~

'Wah! Look at all these people...' Fei thought, slightly nervous before shaking herself, 'Nah, this will be fun!'

"Sasuke! You're late!" Fei looked to her side as she saw Ino jump on top of Sasuke, "I haven't seen you for a while so I've been waiting in excitement."

"Get away from Sasuke! Ino-pig!" Sakura yelled, enraged.

"Why, if it isn't Sakura. Big ugly forehead as always."

"What did you say?!" Sakura clenched her fist as Ino stuck out her tongue. Fei rolled her eyes and approached her.

"Ino! It's been a while!" Fei said as she pulled her off, hugging her, "How have you been?"

"Hehe! I've been good Fei! You better not be ignoring me for her!" Ino said, hugging Fei back and glaring at Sakura.

"I told you. I'm not picking sides, you're both nuts..."

"What?!" yelled both.

"Nothing! Nothing! Don't hurt me!" Fei shrunk, putting her hands up in surrender.

"You guys are taking this stupid test too? Don't die..." Shikamaru approached, a bored expression as per usual. Choji also followed, eating chips casually during the fray.

"Oh! The idiot trio!" Naruto commented.

"Don't call us that!"

"I'm feeling a bit peckish here. Think I can have one, Choji?" Fei teased. He immediately guarded his bag, gulping down.

"No way! Get your own!" Choji said as Fei giggled.

"Fair enough!" More people from the academy began to approach the small group.

"Ah, you guys are here too? How have you all been?" a mint green-haired girl, Miki greeted, smiling sweetly.

"An angel...as always," Fei commented.

"Geez, you guys too? One more left..." Shikamaru said, looking at the girl. Another girl and a boy approached as well.

"Ugh...you guys are a headache, when will you shut up?" Yuno also 'greeted', arms crossed. She looked at Sasuke before looking away, blushing.

"You shut up! Hot-headed pest!" Ino and Sakura yelled. The three bickered as the only boy in the group, Akio, sweatdropped.

"H-hello..." Hinata greeted, blushing a bit as her team approached.

"Well well, everyone is here," Kiba said before looking at Fei, "Say Fei? You still got that 'phone' of yours? Gonna need it in order to take some photos of us after we win this," he said, pointing to himself and his team.

"Hah. First of all, you were not supposed to know about that phone of mine! If someone respected my privacy it would've stayed that way," Fei emphasized, looking at Naruto. He laughed and sweatdropped, "Secondly, what makes you think you're going to win?"

"Hah, you confident that you guys will win? We, rookies, have been training for a while now. You weren't even at the academy yet!" Fei frowned.

"You underestimating me?" Fei said, eyes shaded.

"Heh, maybe. But I wonder how far we will get," he turned from Fei to Sasuke, "eh Sasuke?"

"Pft, you seem really confident, Kiba."

"We did a lot of training, we won't lose to you."

"We did as well!" Fei pointed out, upset.

"Shut up! Sasuke might, but I won't lose to the likes of you! And Fei's trained with me, so she's basically second best!" Naruto yelled out. They then grinned at each other before fist pumping.