Chapter 24: Second Test: The Forest of Death!

~~~~~~~~~~

"This is...this is a very imposing forest..." Fei observed.

"That's right! It's even better inside," Anko answered happily, not giving a fuck if it would help lower her nervousness, "Welcome to the stage for the second test, practice area 44. Also known as 'The Forest of Death!'"

"Hm?" Fei said, spotting a familiar box rock. She approached it before crouching down, "Knock, knock!"

"Fei!" the trio yelled out, popping out of the box.

"What are you guys doing here?" Naruto asked.

"We were sent to interview some people!" he exclaimed. Naruto and Fei looked at each other, doubting that Iruka sent them. They then looked at Anko.

"I doubt someone like Iruka would let small-fries like you to a place like this buuuut, have at it..." she said, shrugging.

"Alright!" They exclaimed.

"Let's begin with you boss!"

After Naruto's interview, they moved on to Fei.

"Alright! I get to interview her!" Konohamaru said, causing Udon and Moegi to complain.

"No way! That's not fair Konohamaru!" Udon said, wiping his nose.

"Yeah! I wanna ask things! We're both girls, what do you have to ask?!" Moegi exclaimed. Fei raised her hand, sweatdropping.

"Alright. Alright! How about you interview me together? You guys can ask a question each. You only need three or four questions, right?"

"Okay! But I'm still going first! What do you think of your teammates?" Konohamaru asked.

"My teammates? Well, let's start with my best friend, Naruto! Naruto is a pretty amazing guy: super strong-willed, confident, and a ball of fun energy! He's fun to hang out with, and believe or not, he's a very good listener. Though sometimes he gets distracted. Whenever he puts his mind to something, he can accomplish amazing things. But sometimes, I really wish he would think about his plans before he jumps to it, ehehe."

The group nods as she continues.

"Next is another friend of mine, Sakura. She is a pretty, smart, and short-tempered girl. Though she can get a little angry about certain things, she's an incredibly smart person. I'd even say surpassing that of normal genin intelligence. She's also a fun person to hangout with, cause while she can be kinda scary on the outside, she's super sweet once you get to know her. Just don't make her angry."

"Okay! Got it," Konohamaru said as he wrote on his notepad.

"Finally, there's Sasuke. Can't say that I know him too much, since he's pretty reclusive. But from what I do know: he's an incredibly skilled shinobi. Talented, the most talented, of our class. He pretty balanced on all accounts and he should be proud about that. But, of course, really wish he wasn't so angry and brooding all the time. He's got an ego, so it makes it difficult to get along with him. To give him credit though...he really knows what to say when push comes to shove..." Fei finished, scratching the back of her head.

"Okay! My turn! What do you think about your chances in passing the chunin exam?" Udon asked.

"Well, I think we are pretty solid right now! We have, in most accounts, generally good teamwork. And we know each other's strengths and weaknesses, so I think we will be just fine! We worked hard to get here, so we're not giving up just yet."

"My turn! If you do make it as chunin, what's the first thing you'll do?" Moegi asked.

"Haha. Well, I would probably get some higher ranked missions done, and train with some harder jutsu in order to continue growing. And, maybe if you're lucky, I may pay a visit to Iruka sensei to talk about things, hehe!" she giggled, crossing her legs. The kids cheered.