ch4

This is the first time I've laughed so much since my sister went missing. I'm laughing and talking and smiling so much I'm surprised we got here so fast.  Time flew by, that and his reckless driving helped the cause. "We do you think we'll find it?" I ask. "On the computer." He says walking towards the entrance. "We could have done that at my house we have a computer you know. I thought you know of book or something." I say jogging to catch up to him. "I know, I wanted to show you my car. Plus you had fun right so why are you complaining?" He asks. Good point. We walk to one of the computers. He scans the picture through the printer, the image comes up on the screen. He drags it to the search browser and a map comes up along with a Wikipedia page. He opens the page first. "It's a deserted furniture factory. It was abandoned 4 years ago." He reads out loud. "I want to go." I say. "What? No way it's to dangerous to go inside and I'm not letting you walk around and investigate just to get cut or something." He says rolling his eyes. "Please." I say giving him an innocent look. He hesitates but then says, "No." I glare at him. "Fine I'll just walk, your welcome to come along if you want." I say crossing my arms and starting to walk away. After a few seconds I hear him shout after me. "Fine, I'll take you." I smirk. "Yay!" I say hoping into his car. He sighs and pulls out of the parking lot.