ch12

Of course Gabriel agrees after I explain what the situation is. But there's one itty bitty problem.

When Gabriel typed it in his GPS, it said it was two states over. Not Cities. Not counties. No it just has to be two STATES over! I sigh leaning my head against the seat. Looking up at the ceiling. "You don't have to go. There's no way where going to reach Tennessee by 5:00." I say rubbing my fingers against my temple. I look at the digital clock. 2:00. "Actually I kinda do." He says. "Just call him back and tell him that well meet him tomorrow. We need time to pack anyway I'll pick you up at 6 in the morning." He continues. I bite my lip glancing back at the door. "Do you want to stay at my place for the night so you don't have to go back in there?" He asks. I look at the door again thinking. "You can trust me." He says. I nod silently. "Okay, I'll go." I say. He pulls out of the driveway and heads towards his house.

When we get there, Gabriel opens the door. I look around. It almost completely clean. His house is about the same size as mine. There's a marble island in the middle of the kitchen that leads into the open living room. All the floor is hard wood. There's a modern look to it. All the things in the kitchen (microwave, stove, fridge) are silver and it fits the black counters. The couches are white and soft. A double seat and two separate couches all face the flat screen TV that sits on the mantle for the fire place. My mouth opens on shock. It's amazing. And it's just the first floor. "Sorry if it's messy, my mom's been gone for the week, so I'm kinda left by myself. "It's amazing." I say softly. He laughs. "Thanks. I designed it myself." He says. I raise both my eyebrows. He laughs again at my expression. "Come on, let me show you upstairs." He says. I follow him up the Cherry wood stairs.

It opens up with a large, long hallway that leads to three rooms. He starts with the one farthest to the left. This one is my mom's office when's she actually home. When she not it's kinda just unused." He says pointing into the room. I look in. There's a glass rap around table. On in sits a laptop with everything organized.

He continues with the next room. "This is the bathroom. This is the only room with tile." He says. White tile covers the floor. There's a black marble shower with glass sliding doors and a black marble counter sink to match the shower.

"And last but not least this is my room." He says. Gray. Gray and white. Gray walls, white bed, white dresser, gray sheets. I nod.

"Well, welcome to my house." He says.