10 - "Same soul sister."

"Same soul sister." Skeppy replied laughing as he planned a devious reply to my tweet.

I cringe at his comment, "I would definitely not say that." Skeppy was trying to imitate me when he could just ask what I'd say.

"So do I just need to get like a furry copypasta then?" He asks, bawling out laughing after what he said as he makes cat or bunny ears with his hands.

"Closer but no." I huff at how he knows exactly how to act like me, but decides to take the mick.

Skeppy does some furious tapping on his keyboard, then shows it to me.

'Seriously you muffin? >_>'

"That... works. Good job." I congratulate him on finally being able to be right at something. "You know we could just post a selfie though ?"

"Please! That's no fun."

"Okay okay. I have a better idea though." I respond, opening Twitter on my own phone. I go to my profile and then completely forgot what I was going to do.

"Which is?"

"I forgot."

I get a deadpanned reaction, "You know how wild Twitter is why are you on it?"

"It's funny seeing how depressed people get." I respond smiling.

"You sadistic man." Skeppy slowly backs away, creeped out by what I said.

TIMELINE:
(A/n for this chapter, bold does not mean future thoughts)

Yourbestman
I feel so bad for bad tbh :< hope he's OK
-

I like that tweet and move onto the next.

MuchoMei
It's kind of saddening knowing your comfort CC is suffering so badly and you don't know about it.
-

I comment a heart under that tweet and move onto the next.

YetiBalls13
I hope Bads able to get some help with whatever is happening.
-

"You are so right about TL being wild, but it's more depressing." I say looking back at Skeppy.

"Bad you're liking tweets omg."

I hold back a laugh.

"Why are you like the chillest guy about this I'd absolutely freak out?????" It's kind of funny seeing Skeppy freak out more than I do.

I simply tell him, "I panicked yesterday."

He rolls his eyes.

BBHFan82
//SH

TL YOU BETTER BE KIDDING WTF DO YOU MEAN BAD IS SHING??
-

I click onto that tweet as it was fairly popular and I see all the comments either confused or confirming. Everyone is so depressed.

Zamn now I feel bad.

I should probably make a tweet or something just kind of clarifying what the hell is happening.

I go on to make a Tweet, but before I write it up I hear Skeppy say, "Unblock me. I tried to respond to your Tweet but I can't."

"Finee." I quickly go out of the magic tweet creator and go to all of Skeppys accounts. I unblock them as well as a couple of my other friend's alts. Then I go back to crafting a Tweet.

What do I even write?

I should make a Twitlonger, maybe I could even hint the Happy duo meetup.

I go onto Twitlonger and I start mashing my buttons.

Hi everyone!

So I've been hearing the news recently about a couple of leaks regarding my mental health and some very dark topics. Some of it is true, but a lot of it is just speculating. I've been speaking to Skeppy a bit about it and even though he's told me not to, I'm going to just address a couple of things (just hoping he doesn't steal my phone)...

TW// SH

Self harming.
So there was recently a fair bit of accusations and proof I wasn't treating my body fairly by slitting my wrists. I'd like to confirm that it is true, but there is some context to it.

Its not as bad as one might think. It's just one or two, and it's a one time thing haha. I'd rather not explain into full detail about why it started, but it was just kind of a reaction thing iykyk.

It's not something I'm looking forward to continuing.

//END OF SH MENTIONS.

Depression allegations??????????
I can understand this given the previous events. But I'm not depressed lol, I've just been very very stressed because I've been planning lots of stuff recently (which you will see soon!!) and thats why I've been maybe appearing less cheerful in some streams.

Rat died?
No. She didn't. She's just with a family member because they're leaving for a couple of years and they wanted to say goodbye to Lucy. Rat is fine.

I'll probably be taking a break just to kind of let the drama wash by. But when I do stream please do not mention any of this on stream. Letting you guys panic on Twitter and Tiktok is enough.

But again, it was a one thing. I'm fine.

Anyway time to send this out before Skeppy notices--!

I finish the Twitlonger and tweet it out, I hear a notification from Skeppy's phone which I immediately smirk and look at him.

"Addressing everything... Bad what the fuck?"