16 - But do I love him back?

But do I love him back? Sure, he's a nice guy and attractive I guess? I don't even know what I am, but it's definitely not straight. We haven't even started calling each other by our IRL names yet, I don't think it's time to get my head around if I love him. For a while, we sat in silence, me just pondering about Skeppy and Skeppy was trying to nap on my shoulder.

I nudge the boy almost asleep on my shoulder. "Wake up Skeppy... I'm not letting you mess up your sleep schedule." I mumble, hoping he'd get up soon. It was only like six o'clock in the evening, and there's no way he'll be asleep the whole night. 

"Five more minutes..." He groans and turns his head the other way.

"Skeppy," I chuckle a little at his reaction, "Cmon..."

"Fine." He slowly pushes himself up with my shoulders being his balance (ouch!), eventually when he realises he's been laying on me he blushes. "Oh- sorry-"

"What are you sorry for? You're tired, it's fine!" I reply, getting up as soon as Skeppy gets off my lap. He seemed a bit saddened that I got off instantly, but I try to ignore it but damn I felt really bad.

I head over to the kitchen, soon enough the little minion followed behind. I checked all of the stuff and binned it when I found out it was out of date. At the end I was left with two things: dog biscuits and a chocolate bar I bought a year ago.

When I went to turn to ask him if he'd rather get a takeaway tonight than go to the store, I saw him looking at his phone with his eyes being wider than a balloon. His face basically said, 'Oh shit.'

"What's wrong?" I ask him, putting down the dog biscuits. If he refused to eat I would of force fed him the dog biscuits.

"Timeline thinks we're dating again, except since we've been quiet for so long they think they have proof... and a whole lot of it."

"Proof? What do you mean proof?" I respond quickly, nervous at what the community had pulled.

"So there's three photos of us holding hands, and y'know when I creeped on you from behind and held your waist? That is the proof."

"Oh my gosh are you serious..." I mumble under my breath, "And there's no way to just ignore them too. Guessing as you've seen them, they've went viral."

"Yeah uh, it's not only HappyTwT talking about it. It's like the entire Dream SMP fanbase talking about it." He says.

"I'd think we're dating too if I saw those photos. There's no way that we can avoid this." I state.

"Isn't it like March 31st today?"

"Yeah, why?"

"April fools?"

"Not arguing against it..."

---

SRRY SHORT CHAPTER

!!! SO NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE APRIL FOOLS