Chapter Two

Emory

I gauged his reaction, my eyes dancing over every inch of his soft-boy features. He had baby blue eyes and platinum shaggy blonde hair that he left disheveled. He had apparent dimples on each side of his mouth, and I swear I wanted to lick them every time he smiled.

He was in snug jeans and a fitted black shirt that showcased his muscles and veiny arms. He was handsome, very handsome, and I was attracted to him from the moment he stepped into the club with Graham.

I watched him look at me anxiously, yet there was curiosity that lingered in those soft eyes. The security guard at the door gave me a nod as he opened the door and led us inside. There was a velvet couch against the wall, a self-service bar on the side, and sex toys hung up on the wall.

Plush carpet, a portrait of a naked couple hung on the opposite wall, and I saw him run his fingers over the red walls and leather couch before sitting down.

"It looks like those private stripper rooms." He said.

As soft as his features were, he had a raspy, throaty
voice, and I never thought a voice could get me going.

"You go to strip clubs often?"

"No, not since my cousin married, and I had to go for his bachelor party." He explained rather quickly.

His eyes fell on the curtain facing the wall, and I stroked my chin as I watched his eyes as it slowly began to open. The glass mirror between us exposed the couple in the opposite room.

His eyes widened as he saw the scene playing out in front of us. You could hear and see them, but they couldn't see or hear you. The people in that room knew people could watch them, and the voyeurism in them got off on it.

It was all consensual—the most critical aspects of my club: trust, consent, and communication.

"Do they know we're watching them?"

"They know someone is watching them. They can't see or hear us." I clarified.

He nodded his head, his eyes not knowing where to look as they ran over the two men sharing a woman in the other room. They were kissing, hands roaming, and I went and leaned against the wall.

"Do you want to hear them?" I asked.

"Yes, please." He was breathless, and I craved to hear him like that beneath me.

I clicked on the button beside the curtain, and loud, filthy sounds filled the room. She was moaning; they were grunting and cursing as their sounds of pleasure echoed in the room. I turned to see him not watching the scene but me.

"Are you going to sit next to me?" He asked. 

I cocked a brow. "Is that what you want?"

"Yes,"

So submissive, so pretty.

I licked my lips at how pretty he was just sitting like that, hesitantly waiting for me.

"Have you ever had a threesome before?" I asked.

"No, I'm a one-woman man."

I nodded. "You've never been with a man."

"No, I...I'm not gay."

"Neither are they," I said, my finger coming up as I pointed to the men kissing as the girl stroked their cocks. "Pleasure is pleasure. A mouth is a mouth. A hand is a hand."

Their sounds grew wetter, lewder, as they touched and begged each other for more.

"And sex is just sex?" He finished dubiously, and I nodded again.