Chapter Six

Emory

"I thought you were banging her for a week," I said dryly.

"I like her. Fucking sue me, Em." I put my hands up in surrender and ushered him to continue. "She's agreed to a partial agreement as my submissive."

"Explain."

"Listen, it's unorthodox, but this girl is fucking crazy. I mean, she has no limits. Plus, she gives the best fucking head." He grinned. "She doesn't want me to collar her or tell her whether or not she can wax her pussy or not, but she's agreed to almost everything else."

"She wants to be tied up by a freak and sadist like you?"

"She likes to be degraded in bed, for your fucking information, and it's all consensual."

I nodded. "She needs to come by the club and agree to her terms with you and sign it. No collar?" I asked curiously. "You love that part, though."

"I do. I really fucking do, but she doesn't want to feel like she's my property and doesn't want people asking a hundred questions, and I respect that. She's willing for everything else, and I'll take what she can give me."

"And you're okay with that?"

"Yeah, Vanessa is amazing. She's funny, sweet, and so fucking smart. You know she wants to be a cop? God, I wouldn't mind getting stopped and frisked by her." He had this daydream look on his face, and he let out a lovey sigh. "Yeah, she's the shit."

"Good for you. Congrats."

"Levi's just as miserable as you." He said, and I cleared my throat as I sat up straighter.

"I'm not miserable."

"Uh-huh. You know you could easily figure out a deal that suits you both, so tell me why you aren't?"

"He's not gay. He likes to remind me every time. Remember that guy I was with a few months ago before he stopped showing up and literally left town? I liked him.

I thought he was over his whole dilemma of self-conflict, and it was a whole fucking problem because he ended up being married and lying to me and his wife about it. It's taxing being with closeted men.

This club is a way to unleash your desires, to succumb to the fucking pleasure of it all, with no judgment and reluctance, yet half these men are so narrow-minded. It's just tiring, Graham.

I opened it to teach people to express themselves, to use their bodies to help each other bring pleasure, and to show them that love and sex aren't a one-word label but way more.

And the first guy to get me going, get me hard, is a closeted guy who has the cutest fucking dimples. Goddamn, have you seen his smile?"

"Can't say I have." He grumbled. "I wonder why I haven't."

"Fuck off and go prep your contract for Vanessa. I have a business to tend to."

"Listen, you're seeing it from your perspective only. Levi is struggling with something that came easy to you. It's judgeful of you to think it's not hard for him to be open about it. He's twenty-three and has only been with women his whole life.

It's not like he wants to be ashamed of you, of his attraction toward you, but his mind is boggled with it all. It's hard for you, but it's also pretty hard for him to come to terms with something we all grew up to think was wrong and sinful."

He stood up and gave me a serious look that I ignored because he was right, and then he was waving me off as he stepped out of the office, leaving me to my thoughts. It's not like his words weren't already swarming in my mind rent-free.