Chapter Eighteen

Levi

We were in the same room Emory always rented for when we acted out our scenes together. The furniture and surroundings were the same and it made me more at ease, knowing it was the same and that nothing was out of sorts.

We stood in the room and even though we were both waiting for him to give a command, I was anticipating and turned on for whatever he put me through.

"Levi, what are your safe words, baby?" He asked.

"Red for stop. Yellow for pause. Green for go." I answered.

"Emily, those are the safe words. Did you hear them, or would you like him to repeat them?"

She shook her head. "No, I heard them."

"Do we have your consent and trust?" He asked.

"You do." She smiled at his words.

"Good girl." He praised and I felt that same pang of jealousy hit my heart again. I ignored it. "Will you help Levi undress? I want him naked. Work fast, I miss how he looks."

He kept his eyes on me as Emily stood in front of me. She undid my shirt and helped me shrug it off and I felt her fingers work fast at my belt.

Unbuckling it, she pulled it out, tossed it on the ground, then was tugging my pants and boxers down. I stepped out of them and saw Emory's eyes darken even further and when he licked my lips, my very own parted to be licked like that.

"Good." He murmured, his eyes running up and down my body ravenously and I welcomed his stare, his admiration. "Kiss his neck. Take your time." He said. "And make your way down his body. Stop at his navel and wait for my command."

She got on her toes and began kissing my neck, her lips softer than Emory's and I hissed when I felt her mouth kiss over the hickeys that Emory left. She stayed there, kissing up and down my neck, then her tongue trailed down between my pectorals.

She sucked and kissed, licking up and between and over my nipples. I groaned, my eyes closing as she touched and kissed me. Once she was on her knees, kissing my stomach, I saw her stop and look up at me. I ran my fingers through her hair and cupped her chin.

"You look greedy, angel," I murmured.

"Spit in her mouth," Emory demanded.

She opened her mouth and I gathered up some spit and it dribbled down and to her mouth. She swallowed and I grinned.

I ran my finger across her lips and saw her eyes leave me only for her to look at my cock that was aching, throbbing.

"Go on, Emily, show me how good you can work my Subs cock." Emory said and I saw him begin to take off his shirt.

My eyes were on him, and I moaned when I felt her mouth suck on my tip. His eyes darkened as he threw the shirt on the ground. He closed the distance and came, his hand spreading across my chest and coming up behind my neck.

I moaned loudly as I felt her choke on it and I couldn't even look down and watch her. She was doing an amazing job. It was wet and dirty, just the way I loved it. But I couldn't focus.

Emory's forehead was pressed against mine as he watched and gauged every reaction and sound I was offering him. His mouth crashed on mine, and I moaned at the feeling of being kissed by him while someone's mouth worked my cock.

I was bucking my hips, crying into his mouth, and he groaned pleased with how I was reacting. I ran my hands over his chest and wrapped them around his neck as we kissed harder, deeper.

Too fast he pulled away, leaving me panting and I looked down to see her still going to town on my cock, her eyes watering, spit splattered all over her chin, and the prettiest sight was her makeup running down her cheeks.