Chapter Five

Levi

I nodded my head rapidly. "Yes, yes, okay."

He wrapped a hand around my cock, and I hissed, my eyes struggling to stay open as I watched him.

"Look away, and I'll stop," He warned, his hand moving in soft strokes up and down my stiff cock.

"I won't." I breathed out.

He leaned down and kept his eyes pinned on me as he wrapped his mouth around my tip. I groaned, my hips bucking for more, but he was too busy just sucking and licking the tip.

"Fuck, oh fuck." I whimpered. "That feels good,"

"I haven't even done anything yet, baby." He murmured. His hand gripped my cock at the base, and his tongue was wide and flat as he ran it up and down each vein. "Have you ever wondered how good it would feel to get fucked?"

"No," I gasped. "Does it feel good?"

"So fucking good." He groaned, and I made a sound when I heard him. "The pleasure is so good, burning, ripping, filling, and you'd still be begging for more."

"Emory," I ground my teeth and saw him open his mouth wide before swallowing up my cock in one go as he stopped teasing.

He bobbed his head up and down, and the pleasure had me gasping and moaning as he kept at it. It was dirty, wet, and loud, and I would come faster than I'd ever cum before.

He was choking on it, spitting on it, slapping it on his tongue, licking it, sucking on it, and I was a mess. A complete mess of sensations, overbearing and drowning me in a sense of pleasure as I bucked my hips and forced his head further down, only to get my hand smacked away.

He was grunting loudly, groaning around me, while I sat there as a powerful, experienced man pleasured me with his mouth. I've never known pleasure to be so animalistic, carnal, so dirty, yet so right.

It felt so right to be touched like this, to be pleasured like this, to have him at his knees as he gave me what I wanted, what I've wanted for days now.

"Emory," I stammered. "I...I'm gonna cum."

He didn't relent or change his pace; he kept at it, silently telling me he didn't care if I released it down his throat. His eyes were dark, his hair disheveled, and I saw him almost beg me to orgasm.

Almost like he was craving to know how I tasted, and that threw me right over the edge as I had the most shattering orgasm of my life. I came and came hard, and he was still down there, sucking, licking, and swallowing it all up.

He kept at it, my cock twitching and limping in his hand and mouth as he licked up every drop. Swallowing and licking his lips, he stayed there, hands on my thighs as he peered up at me.

"How was it?" He asked.

"Good. Really, really good." I murmured. "Did you...did you like doing it?"

"I did."

"Do you want me to do it to you?"

He shook his head and stood up, and I saw him fix his suit and run a hand through his hair. I tucked myself back in my boxers, pulled my pants up, and zipped my pants back up.

"Emory, if we were to do the whole Dom/Sub thing, do I get to control what I like or don't like, or is it confusing because I don't even know what I like or don't like?"

"You want to be my submissive?"

I nodded. "I do. I want to explore it with you."

He chuckled dryly. "Levi, no way I give head that good that you're thinking about being with me like that."