Chapter Nine

Levi

It's not like I didn't know what they looked like, but I've never appreciated the look of one. Emory was big, thick too, and feeling greedy and powerful at this moment, I took a moment to appreciate how he looked.

Even though he had some hair on his chest and between his pectorals, and even some hair that led to the dip of his V-line, he was surprisingly not hairy down there. It was clean and trimmed, and I wonder if he kept it like this all the time.

I used to shave around my dick if I knew a date would lead back home, but that was the extent of it. I wonder if he was the same or if he preferred it this way.

I wrapped an unsure hand around his thick base and stroked him and could feel his eyes on me, watching me intently as I let my spit dribble over the tip and where my hand was.

One hand barely could close around his size, and the thought of touching him like this felt so dirty yet pleasurable since I felt my own cock jerk and twitch with my movements. I used it as a lubricant along with the excitement seeping out of the tip and stroked him better.

I went slow at first, wanting to create a steady pace, and used the knowledge of what I liked during the act. I leaned down and kissed the tip of it before leisurely sucking on it and easing him into my mouth slowly. Inch by inch.

"Keep going, baby. Fucking hell." He groaned, the sound sending an electric pulse down to my cock. "Seeing you like this is so fucking hot."

I kept my eyes on him, our lust mirroring each other, as I pushed the rest of his length down my throat. The bulbous tip hit the back of my throat, and I breathed through my nose as I gagged and choked.

He let out a loud groan of my name, and I felt one of his hands reach the back of my head as he kept me there.

"Jesus, baby, your mouth. So good. So pretty when you're choking on my cock." He praised, and I grew harder, needier, greedier for him at his words.

I bobbed my head up and down, choking every now and then, as my hands trailed down his balls and to his asshole. I pulled him out of my mouth long enough for me to coat my fingers with some spit. His eyes grew wide with lust as he saw what I was doing.

"Yes, fuck, do it." He begged. "Fucking do it, Levi. Fuck me with your fingers."

He seemed erratic, his legs spreading more until they hung off the bed as I pulled my fingers out of my mouth. I let my fingers trail down, and I felt his body tighten slightly as my fingers probed him.

He relaxed and let out a shaky moan as I pushed them the rest of the way in slowly. I expected him to be tight and untouched, but he was unexpectedly the opposite.

His hole swallowed up my fingers greedily, and I felt him clamp down on them in pleasure.

"Baby, fuck, fuck, fuck me."

He kept moaning and groaning as I pushed my fingers in and out of him while I used my other hand to guide his cock back into my mouth. I sucked and licked all over. The immense pleasure of my mouth and fingers had him throwing his head back with a shout as his hips bucked off the bed.

"Fuck, Levi, baby, gonna cum. I'm gonna cum. Swallow every drop, baby."

I was more than eager to taste every drop, to see this always controlled and collected man lose his control as he came down my throat. His sounds of pleasure grew, and I never thought I'd ever be fingering and sucking a man's dick in my life, in my room, but nothing mattered right now.

I was too busy, focused on one thing, and that was Emory's pleasure. His face was flushed, his fingers tightening around the bedsheets, his lips parted as moans and curses tumbled out of him as he rode my fingers, driving his cock further down my throat, and I savored it.