Chapter 3

Isis was recovering after an extensive search throughout Egypt and borders, but everything had been in vain and consequently she ended up fainting from so much effort.

Nephthys in the company of Maat and Hathor took care of her until she regained consciousness.

- Rest, you've done a lot for today -. said Hathor very kindly. - we will take care of what needs to be done

The goddess of magic ignored everyone and the fact that there were still things to do, she felt very frustrated after searching for the redhead without success, she even wondered if her former "ally" had had something to do with it, after Anyway, I haven't seen him in a long time. However, he ruled out that possibility since he had been warned and forced to sign an agreement where he could not return to Egypt or intervene in certain matters for any reason, so there was no choice but to continue looking.

Meanwhile Anubis had gone down to the Duat to inform Osiris what was happening, not realizing that he was falling for his "uncle's" tricks.

- I'm very sorry I didn't help you, Anubis. - He said with a tone similar to disappointment and guilt. - I didn't hear from Seth since the trial, I think I should have watched him, made sure he was okay, after all he's still my brother

- don't blame yourself, I understand that since what my father did to you there was no longer that same trust that they once had

Osiris inside himself laughed victoriously, the fact that Anubis was very naive helped him a lot to keep the look of the worried brother and he could ask him anything without looking suspicious, thanks to that he now knew that Ra and Isis were looking for Seth, and obviously He wasn't going to miss this opportunity to find him and take him to the Duat once and for all.

- I have to go uncle, I have to see my mother, she has not been calm since she found out about my father's disappearance

- don't worry, and please keep me informed of everything that happens I would like to be sure that Seth is okay

Anubis nodded and withdrew from the Duat without imagining what was going through the major's mind.

When Osiris was sure that Anubis had left, he hit the table right in front of him, how could he not have noticed before? If Seth wasn't in Egypt he must have gone somewhere else, out of sight, but how would he have done it? Seth didn't have enough power to do something like that. ¿He came to believe that Ra or someone else had something to do with it, but who would be interested in helping Seth after all the damage he'd done?

Ra hated him, there were no doubts and he had enough reasons to keep him away from Seth and at the same time screw the redhead's life, so only she could have had something to do with it and if he wasn't wrong he had to be prepared for the next move. For now he would stay away and take advantage of the fact that Anubis fully trusted him to know what was happening since there were places where he had no eyes or ears, so his "dear son" would tell him everything he needed to know, definitely not having killed him it had benefited him before, and he had Seth to thank for stopping him.

Seth remained static in his place, the presence of that woman could intimidate anyone, especially because of her appearance. She was almost as tall as her mother Nut or Ra herself, two giant snakes rested on her neck and shoulders looking at him menacingly along with the rest of the snakes that wrapped around her waist like a skirt.

- I'll ask just one more time, who are you?

He had been through worse things and faced creatures that would make any human flee from fear, but this time he couldn't or didn't understand why that woman somehow intimidated him.