Chapter 4

Seth woke up once again before Itzpapalotl or so he thought since he saw her in a corner of the room preparing some of her famous potions, although he didn't know what they were for.

-Mah cualli tonalli. - I greet you with a smile.

- good day. - I answer a little lazy.

Both shared the same room, obviously in separate beds and at a safe distance. Seth disliked her at the time, but over time he even got used to seeing the goddess naked from the waist up as she was now, something apparently normal. In addition, he had had nightmares that woke him up in the middle of the night, but over time he began to drink herbal teas that she prepared herself to help him fall asleep.

- I thought you'd sleep a little longer, after all you don't have much work today. - I continue with what I was doing looking at him out of the corner of my eye.

Seth currently did chores around the city, from helping with food shipments destined for neighboring towns to helping guard the outskirts of the city from enemies who were mostly monsters. The gods of that world had allowed him to stay, however, they put a series of conditions or rather Quetzalcóatl was the one who gave him the idea of ​​assigning him tasks.

At least after finishing they allowed him to do training, something he used to do only with Tepoztecatl since the young man was the only one who had agreed to be his opponent and had also shown a great interest in learning from him.

He had to admit that it was complicated to use his weapons, but it was enough for him to see how lethal the Macuahuitl could be to realize how bloodthirsty the warriors could be, and in part he was glad that they would not be limited only to capturing prisoners in their famous flower wars. Anyway, it was better than being in exile in Egypt, with Ra and Osiris practically watching every move and every breath he took.

- Would you like to come with me?

Seth came out of his thoughts and looked at her without understanding anything.

- I have business to attend to at Tamoanchan, I thought you would like to come with me. He explained seeing her confusion.

- No. - He said getting up to prepare and carry out his duties.

- it is a beautiful and very quiet place, I think it would be good for you to relax after all the stress of last night

Seth ignored her again, the truth is that he wanted to keep busy in order to avoid remembering his nightmares that until recently tormented him, again.

- Well, then it will be for another occasion, maybe Mixcoatl wants to accompany me. - Said disappointed finishing putting the potions in a backpack. - I remind you that you should not go beyond the borders, our neighbors will not take it well and I will not be able to help you

Before he could reply to the goddess someone entered the room interrupting their conversation.

- Mah cualli tonalli. - I greet kindly, but somewhat formal the god.

- Mah cualli tonalli, Paynalton. - the goddess replied to the messenger of Huitzilopochtli, the most loyal to date. - You need something?

- Huitzilopochtli wants to talk to Seth. - He warned giving a look to the redhead who was finishing braiding his hair.

- What is it about? - Seth dared to ask, he hadn't done something that would have caused Huitzilopochtli to want to see him so suddenly.

- You will know as soon as you appear before him, do not delay and Itzpapalotl do not bother to accompany him, this matter has nothing to do with you. - He said before leaving without further explanation.