6

Ibrahim

"Rukky it's the money for the site,
I told you yesterday, please give them to me."I say seriously looking at rukayya who Seems unbother as she pay attention to her phone.

"Rukay.........

"Ibrahim please,
Stop shouting at me because of ordinary 30k,
Here is your money."she say removing the money from the handbag and throw it on me, I stare at her for a while before shaking my head and pick the money, I count it and it's 23k remaining, I don't want to prolong the issue so i just leave the house.

Things just seems to escalate from worst to critical, rukayya have finished her final exams and now it's always she making the home so uncomfortable for me, Always nagging about everything, I just feel so fed up with this marriage.
I come out of the house and decide to pay a visit to my mum, it's the only place I find some peace, rukky and peace can never even be in same sentence.

Through out my drive i keep thinking of how i will make more money, I have loan to pay the bank, I need money to buy new car so that atleast rukayya will stop complaining about me using the old beated rav4 as she always refer to it, I love rukayya, I love her regardless how badly she treat me I just love her i don't know why, my mind drift to those days i used to earn alot and i smile, I just need to work hard and make lots of money so i can get my romantic and charming wife back, the loud honking makes me quickly look up and it was too late for me to react, the loud screeching of the tyre and the explosion of the airbag that hit me hard on the face follow by a deflating sound is the last things i feel before an unfamiliar sharpness penetrate through my head.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Rukayya

When I got a call from a hospital that ibrahim was in an accident i swear to God i silently pray that he will die before i make it to the hospital, I want to leave this marriage but at thesame time i don't want to leave as a divorcee, a widow i believe is a much better tittle than a divorcee, I have been thinking about my previous discussion with my mum and i also think there's nothing i will gain by staying in this pathetic marriage, I will rather leave now that I'm young and find a better spouse than staying until i get much older hoping on a stupid contract or miracle that will make our life better.

"Please which side is the A&E unit?"I ask the reception and she point to an exit door explaining that I should go to the next building, I exit the building with haidar heavy weight I feel soo exhausted already, I didn't even get to search much i spot his junior sister outside probably making a call or something, wearing one of this faded cheap abaya making me to hiss, definitely not someone i will look forward to introducing as my sister in-law "Allah ya wadar talauci" I say with a hiss as i walk toward the entrance.

"Aunty rukky."she say with a smile walking towards me and collect haidar from me who excitedly go to her making me to sigh in relief.

"Mummy is there."she say pointing to the direction of there mum, I honestly can't remember when last i saw the lady, I don't have anything to benefit from her so I'm certain there's no point in trying to maintain a good relationship that I know very well I'm not ready to comply.

"Where is the ibrahim?"I ask and his junior sister glance at me.

"He's still in the theatre the doctor said he sustain a serious injury and they are trying there best, I'm sure they will soon be out."she say and i hiss lowly under my breathe.