23

Ibrahim

Coming out of the conference meeting with a triumphed smile on my face i release a satisfying breathe, i couldn't find the papers yesterday but I did spend the night praying for Allah SWT to remove me from this critical situation and to my greatest surprise this morning the board decide to give me a chance to prove to them I'm worthy of this contract, I know it's going to be rough but i will try my best, the committee have give me the remaining complete balance for the work so now it's left for me to complete the work which they give me a deadline of 2months of which I'm greatful to them.

"Ibrahim."the familiar voice call and I turn to see the board chairman one Mr Glory or so I heard they called him earlier, i walk to where he's standing in front of the porch.

"Weldon sir."i greet and he nod.

"You realise the board are angry with you right?
And the only reason this second chance was given to you is because of your mother in-law, the board have high respect for her, so you should thank her for that."he say and i feel the happiness inside me wavering away replace by an emotion that i can't even understand.

"You need to make sure you do great job, so you won't disappoint the board and your mother in-law."he say amd i nod.

He keeps blabbing about stuffs that I barely pay attention to because my mind is clouded and far away from all he's saying, once he dismissed the conversation i head to my car.

"Why?"i say to myself,
I don't want to believe it's not my hard work and prayers that got me this contract, i refused to believe rukayya mum have anything to do with me getting this contract, i start the ignition and decide to head to the new house and see if they are done with fixing the furnitures.

Not that i don't want to give rukayya a second chance or something but there's just the insecurities inside of me, i don't trust her anymore,
Rukky love for money is just too much, i still love rukayya she is my first love so she can never be erased from my heart so easily, I'm just so heartbroken that whenever i thought of forgiving her the pain she caused me intensify, unlike rukayya, Aisha is appreciative, she doesn't complain or nag about stuffs whatever i give to her she say alhamdulilah regardless how little it is, she's the wife material i want, rukayya will perhaps be a part of my life because of our son and the love we once shared.

I didn't bother entering with the car I park outside and enter the house, Maryam is the one giving them direction of where everything should be place, it would have been Ahmad but i still find it hard to believe that the boy doesn't even greet me anymore, it's all because of rukayya, Maryam is the only sensible person that rukky wasn't able to manipulate,
I check in the main building and I'm satisfy by how everything is going before I decide to go and see rukayya so i can confront her about whatsoever

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Rukayya.

"But why will you be the one to stay here,
This is pure injustice even Almighty didn't say so,
Your furnitures to aren't beautiful like hers, i went and see the main building ai."Ahmad say Making me to chuckle.

"Ahmad they are just items,
I will change furnitures if i want to,
Blend the crayfish for me and stop making noise."i say and he shake his head.

I was surprised and same time hurt after Maryam told me I'm staying in this apartment not the main building, it's a regular two bedroom apartment with dinning area, kitchen and a small laundry room, the furnitures are a modern marble stuff that I don't understand but I'm okay with everything,
Materialistic things don't move me any more i just want to be happy, money can buy everything beautiful but not happiness, i just want my husband back and that's all.