~Kny~ Zenitsu x Reader

This story is gonna follow a song i may not do the whole song and I may skip some lines in the song to make the story shorter but yeah
Its the song above uh yeah enjoy the story ig 

Little do you know, how im breaking while you fall asleep
You lay in the Butterfly Mansion hospital bed with Zenitsu's hand tightly on you as he lay his head on the bed falling asleep. You looked up at the ceiling, your condition is getting worse ever since that demon attack. At this point your arms not even your legs anymore would go numb and you wouldnt be able to move them it was bad enough you couldnt walk. You just wanted to make sure Zenitsu wouldnt worry about you, he spent countless nights and days with little sleep and food to make sure you were ok. 

You patted Zenitsu's head lightly as you try not to cry slowly falling asleep yourself

Little do you know, im still haunted by the memories
You were asleep in your room Zenitsu watching over you as nightmares of the demon attack months ago filled your mind. You shifted uncomfortably in your sleep letting out small whimpers of pain and discomfort here and there. Zenitsu soon woke you up shaking you a little bit in hopes it would break you of your terrible nightmare. Once awoken realizing you were with Zenitsu you smiled. 

Little do you know, im trying to pick myself up piece by piece
You clutched onto the bar pulling yourself up. Your legs hurt so much you were in more pain then you could ever imagine yet at the same time they were numb and you couldnt feel a thing. 

"Cmon its ok any progress is still progress at all" Shinobu exclaimed 

Falling down to your knees you could feel tear swell up in your eyes. Shinobu goes to help you up but you stopped her grabbing onto the bar once more pushing yourself 

"No no I cant stop I want to get better, I dont want him to worry"

With both hands and arms on the bar you kept your head low tears in your eyes hoping they didnt slip. You tried to lift the weight of your helpless body up in hopes to walk once more.

"Y/n theres no point in pushing yourself it could just make it worse"

"I DONT CARE" You said between gritted teeth your grip becoming stronger and tighter 

"I-im sorry I didnt mean to yell"

"Its alright Y/n come here" She came closer to you and reached her arms out for you to grab and you continued to try and rehabilitate your body back to health

Little do you know, I need a little more time 
Zenitsu sang and dance as he left your room to go get you something to eat. You chuckled at how cute and childish your boyfriend was but the moment slipped away once Shinobu made her way to you bent down and whispered something in your ear.

Your eyes widened in fear in hopes it wasnt true 

"I didnt think you would want me to tell you while Agatsuma was in the room"

You hung your head low. You just needed a little more time with him a little more time to tell him it was gonna be ok to reassure him nothing was going to change. Once Zenitsu entered the room once more you put on a smile though it wasnt a happy one just a sad one. 

Underneath it all I'm held captive by the hole inside
You threw the cup of water at the wall in the room as Shinobu watched anxiously. 

"NO NO NO NO" you yelled gripping the bedsheets closer to you "I WISH I WAS NEVER A DEMON SLAYER I WISH I HAD NEVER GONE INTO THAT BUILDING I WISH I HAD NEVER TRIED TO BE THE HERO"