Danganronpa ~Byuakuya x FemReader Angst/Comfort~

It had been a typical day you were waiting for Byuakuya to get home you had realized he had been a little stressed so you made him some tiramisu to hopefully cheer him up. You sighed loudly thinking of how the past couple weeks he acted like you didn't exist and just said he was busy. Your face lightened up when you heard the door unlock and open.

You run up to the door struggling to take your apron off and greet your boyfriend.

"Hey darling your home welcome back, how was work?"

He tiredly put his coat on the hanger and set down his bag as he pushed through you to get to the kitchen. You follow after him hesitantly afraid you would make him more agitated.

"O-oh um I made you some desert to cheer you up its on the counter if you want some"

You follow him to the kitchen as he put his forearms on the counter and put his head down resting it. You quietly went over to him and put a hand on his shoulder.

"Are you ok?"

"Tired" He said in the most monotone voice possible

You go to his other side and put both hands on his shoulders and start to slowly rub them, in hopes to make him feel better and less sore from sitting in a chair all day. He shrugged his shoulders and stood up.

"Y/n I dont have time for this right now ok"

And with that he walked off to the room. A sad and worried expression crawled onto your face for as sweet as he was he was affected by stress easily. You wipe off your shirt and decided to clean up around you.

After an hour you became worried he hadn't joined you for dinner he always did no matter how angry or irritated he was he always did, when he didnt you were worried. You had also noticed he wasnt going to bed with you most nights you slept alone whcih worried you. You decide to get up and go check up on him

*knock knock* You knocked on the door

"Come in" You heard him say

You open the door and come in.

"Are you alright"

"Im fine just busy"

"Well you didnt join me for dinner so I thought something was wrong"

"Not hungry"

He said all this not even taking a single eye off his computer. You walk in and stand behind him watching him work. You eventually layed down on the bed thinking about everything it was probably best to leave him alone. After an hour or two you stand up again.

You slightly tap his shoulder.

"Um Byuakuya"

He got agitated once more and fiercely turned in his chair to face you making you stumble back a little so he wouldn't hit you with the edge of the chair.

"Y/n what do you want im busy ok I dont need you constantly attached to me like a leech for once just listen and stop being annoying and leave me alone"

He had yelled at you. Byuakuya never raised his voice especially not at you. You stumbled back and flinched a little at his sudden actions. Byuakuya then noticed the sudden fear and hurt on your face, regretting what he had done almost instantly. With tears filling your face he watched you run out of the room. He sat there the realized what was happening and started chasing after you panicking.

He started chasing after you only to lose you he didn't know where you had gone whether you were mad enough to leave the house or just to hide in it. He started walking until he reached the dining room, he saw two plates of food remembering he had skipped dinner, he then went to the door and saw your dirty apron on the floor.

He picked it up and inspected it then remembered what you said when he had gotten home, he then headed to the kitchen to see dirty dishes piled up in the sink and plates on the counter. He made his way over to the fridge and saw the desert you made.

Now he felt even more guilty for what he did all you wanted was a little time with him and you were trying to make him feel better and he was a complete asshole. He walked over to the bathroom where he had thought you were and to his surprise you were there. He heard you cry and he put his hand on the doorknob and started to turn it only to realize its locked.

"Y/n" He said calmly

"What do you want"

"Can you open the door please"

"No im not going to leave me alone"

Byuakuya stayed there for a while hoping you would open the door but alas you didnt. He eventually went to the room.

You walk into the room after a couple hours to see the bedside light on and byuakuya sitting under the covers reading a book. He put down his book and watched as you silently climbed under the covers. He said nothing all he did was look at you.

He put his book down and turned off the light and faced away from you. It was strange to have your backs towards each other but it was better than sleeping alone at night. A little later you heard the blankets rustle, Byuakuya was turning around in hopes you would forgive him he tried to wrap his arms around you. You brushed him off and you sit up, grabbing your pillow and blanket you left the room.

Byuakuya felt absolutely horrible. He laid in bed for a while before slipping his glasses back on and heading to the living room. And there you were laying on the couch. He came up to you and got down on his knees in front of you and resting his arms on the couch.

"Hey" He said

"What"

He tucked a strand of your hair behind your ear, as uncomfortable as it felt given the current situation you didn't pull away.

"I came to say sorry"

"Well you said it you can leave now"

Your harsh words didnt hurt him anymore if anything they made him feel more guilty. You listened around you when you heard Byuakuya get up and leave. He had left to the kitchen, he opened the door to the fridge and pulled out the desert you had made for him earlier that evening. He grabbed two plates and prepared the sweet treat for both of you.

You soon heard footsteps come back into the living room.

"Y/n"

"What"

He came to you at set the desert on the table next to the couch.

"I brought something, I never got to try it wanna join me" 

You turn to face him and you sat up. He tried to make eye contact with you soon realizing you were still mad at him. You grabbed one of the plates he prepared and you start eating. It was then you realized how hungry you were, you had skipped dinner waiting for Byuakuya and never ate because he had never came.

He grabbed a plate as well at sat next to you, he began to eat the desert as well.

"Its really good Y/n"

You paid no attention to him until you heard the clatter of Byuakuya putting his plate down back on the table. At this point you didnt know if you were still mad he was trying so hard to make things right.

"Im sorry"

He looked at you confused

"I was being annoying and wasnt listening I shouldve just left you alone-"

You were cut off by the sound of Byuakyua's voive over yours.

"No no no dont apologize, if anything im sorry i had no reason to yell at you"

Neither of you spoke, you layed your head on his shoulder as he layed his head on top of yours. Drifting off you heard 3 little words from the man you loved most.

"I love you"

You then felt his hand make its way to your back and he gently rubs it. Before falling to sleep you replied to him back once more.

"I love you too"