Danganronpa ~Gundham x Reader~

Where is he, where the hell could he be. He always joined everyone for breakfast and he didnt come at all.

You kept looking around for Gundham with a plate of hot food for him. It was unusual of him to miss breakfast. You just only hope he hasnt joined Mahiru or Byakuya, just thinking of it was enough to send chills down your spine.

Checking everywhere around the island you figured he wouldnt be on the second island so there was no point in checking there. So the only place you could think hed be would be is his room.

You got to his room going to knock you realize his door is open, thinking the worst you quickly grab the handle and swing the door open. Not to see a dead body but to see Gundham in bed.

"Ah y/n"

You breathe a sigh of relief but then realize hes all bundled up in a blanket. After greeting you, you go to put the plate of food down.

"Hi Gundham, you scared me you didnt come to breakfast"

"Oh um yea I-" his sentence was cut off by him sneezing

"Are you alright"

You say sitting down on his bed next to him.

"Yes why wouldnt I be after all I am th-" he was cut off by more sneezing

You lean yourself in closer pressing the back of your hand to his forehead, staying there for a couple seconds Gundham leans back a bit confused on what you were doing.

"Gundham you have a fever why didnt you tell me"

Standing up you immediately prepare the plate of food you had brought him and poured him a glass of water form your water bottle.

"So what if im sick I have the brave souls of my four Dark Devas of Destruction here to fight of the cruel beast within me"

Then San-D, Jum-P, Maga-z, and Cham-P all pop out of Gundhams blanket. You chuckle at his remark

"I appreciate your enthusiasm but your four Dark Devas of Destruction arent gonna help you with being sick, now here eat up"

You place the plate in his lap and he looks at it confused before eating it.

"Now bundle up make sure your all nice and warm ok ill be right back ok" kissing the top of his head you then left

His face turned red and got all hot and it wasnt the fever. He slowly lowered his face into his scarf and hid his face just in case you came back in right away. Why was his stomach doing flips, why was his heart beating fast, why does he feel this way.

Couple minutes pass by and you come back into the room.

"Kk I have some medicine for you, Ill have the thank Mikan for this later"

You take a little out of the bottle and put it next to his water. Sittign back next to him you see his face buried in his scarf

"Oh Gundham are you ok your face its really red-"

Next things you knew his lips were against yours, you didnt have enough time to kiss back the pure shock he would even kiss you was enough to leave you speechless. He pulled away and avoided his gaze away from you.

You giggled.

"i love you too Gundham"

You kiss the top of his head again and stand up.

"Ill be back later to check up on you ok" he nods back at you

You left the room leaving him lovestruck and still quite sick.