Danganronpa ~Rantaro x Reader ~Home~ Part 1~

A/n this story was requested by @Rewymb this is gonna be a fairly long story so im splitting it into 3 parts and ill try to get them out soon because i do have others i wanan write but yeah i rly like this one and I hope you do too

What was home for you. Was it the way you were neglected by everyone you knew, was it how you walked home only to see no one was waiting for you, or maybe it was seeing everyone's happy family's as you grew up alone.

You slowly open your eyes to remember what your situation was like. You got dressed and walked out of your room and go to the dining hall. Passing everyone's doors you do your best to walk fast in order to not to bump into anyone. Yet you wouldnt be mad if you bumped into the green haired boy who captured your heart.

You didnt know what it was but he always made your heart beat faster and your body all jittery. You went and sat in a random seat in the dining hall awaiting everyone's arrival. While you waited your thoughts became flooded with all the information you had received before Hopes Peak and it all came clear to you now.

"Hey"

A sudden voice broke you attention and your gaze when to the boy that made your heart flutter

"R-rantaro oh hi I uh wasnt expecting you here so early"

He took a seat next to yours and you turn away hoping he doesnt see your warm cheeks.

"What happy to see me because so am I" He gave a small smirk

"Well maybe I am happy to see you"

You teased back. Something about your response made him all warm inside. He turned away looking at everything else in the room but you. He was cute almost too cute. No no no no this was no time to think about romance you were so close to figuring everything out no way could you be so blind sighted about this now.

You watched as everyone else in the room arrived one by one, you were so deep into your thoughts wen suddenly you felt arms wrap around your neck excitedly almost as if they were unintentionally choking you.

"Oh my dear Y/nnnnn"

Of course it was Kokichi, why you were best friends with him you didnt know but he always managed to help you when you needed most as much as a manipulative liar which you still hate him for you try not to be too hard on him.

"Hello Ouma" you said blatantly

He continues to rub all over you with a big happy smile on his face, as Rantaro looked away pouting slightly. Kokichi noticed and bent his head down to your ear to whisper something.

"Did you tell him"

The simple question ended up with kokichi having one really red cheek and whining on the floor begging you to forgive him. How kokichi found out was completely on accident you didnt even want him to know but yet you forgot to lock your door and he walked in on you rambling about Rantaro. From then on thats all he teased you about

"Oh shut up kokichi" kaede said

The blonde girl on the other side of you yelled at him, you always admired her bravery and courage, she was quite kind too you even considered telling her about you job but alas you couldnt because if she herself managed to be the mastermind youd be in real trouble. Although you didnt suspect her at all.

After you all had eaten breakfast you all went to your rooms. You had nothing planned today especially since kokichi had decided to bother shuichi and kaito. You layed on your bed staring at the ceiling everything felt so empty, no stop theres no time for moping around

"If i could just understand a little more" you mumbled to yourself

You had gained much information from before entering Hopes peak well the whole reason your here is to stop the mastermind. You then heard a knock at your door.

"Come in"

The doorknob twists and opens the door to be followed by the green haired boy who you had seen everyday. He waved a little and put his hands back in his pockets.

"Are you gonna do nothing here all day or are we gonna do something"

Ï just shrug my shoulders. he sits at the edge of my bed just sitting there. I dont know what hes trying to do but whatever it is hes not making me get up out of bed.

"Come on lets go"

"Um go where"

"Kitchen i wanna make something"

I was beyond confused why would he want to make something when we just ate

"But we just ate"

"Uh we ate not you" he said signaling that everyone else but me had eaten

Granted I couldnt focus so I guess I just forgot to eat

"No im not going" he just shook his head

"Your going with me"

"make me"

And with that he finally lost his patience and picked me up.

"What the hell are you doing put me down!"

After I kept yelling at him to put me down he never did just dragged me off to the kitchen. Once in the kitchen he pulled out one of the cookbooks on the shelf

"Can you show me how to cook something, i uh dont know how" was he an idiot

"So you dragged me here to make something when you dont know how to cook when you could just follow the recipe here"

"W-well I wanted someone to come with me so I wouldnt be by myself its awkward being watched by cameras you know"

"Whatever you say"

I open to a random page and start collecting the ingredients. The entire time he just stood there with his arms on the counter watching me. He didnt even try to engage but I guess it was cute to watch his eyes avert to every little thing im doing. Soon he picks up some flour I had in a bowl and stares at it in his hand before blatantly throwing it at my face before I could tell him to stop messing with the ingredients.

I stood there shocked as he just looked at me. I then grabbed a handful and threw it at him as well. Wiping off his face a little so he could see he smirked at me and kept throwing things at me as I did the same. For a while we laughed and had this small food fight it was quite adorable.

Until I slipped on something on the floor and then felt myself slam into something. Luckily Rantaro caught me causing me to bump into his chest a little so thats what I felt. For a moment I wasnt angry or laughing with him before realizing I was in his arms and scooting back a little.

"WHAT IS THIS MESS"

Monokuma popped out of no where once more and scolded us. Telling us to pick up the mess and leaving we did as we were told and headed to our rooms. Once I got back to my room I realized that maybe it was ok to accept the love I had for Rantaro.