~Ohshc~ Kyoya x Reader

It was the day of the dance and you were just standing outside. It was cold, and a little windy but you didnt care youd much rather be out here then see Kyoya dancing with other girls. Sure you were jealous but with reason you shouldnt have gotten attached hanging out with the host club. Its his job to smile and be charming it was all an act and you fell for it. 

You felt a couple of tears stream down your face quickly realizing them you wipe them away quickly putting your hands down to your arms rubbing them in hopes of warmth. 

"There you are" You heard a familiar voice call 

"Its quite chilly out here arent you cold"

"Yeah I am actually"

You still hadnt looked at him but you could hear the rustling of his clothes you knew he was taking of his coat to give to you 

"I dont want your charity" You mumble enough for him to hear 

"Are you sure we wouldnt want you catching a cold"

"You can cut the act kyoya"

He was shocked he stopped the motion of putting his jacket on you and looked at you. You turned to him to reveal your red puffy eyes. 

"What do you mean"

"You know what I mean, its all just an act...and i fell for it"

With that you clutched your arms tightly hoping not to cry and ran off. 

"Wait! Y/N" Kyoya called out 

He reached his hand out to reach you but it failed. He stood their shocked and he didnt know what to do. 

~Timeskip~

The next day you had ignored Kyoya all day and that day when you went to visit the host club you were with everyone but him.You were sitting next to Honey as he was explaining to you Usa-chan's schedule for the day mainly consisting of cake and tea partys when there was a loud slam. 

"Im quite sorry for the noise but I must be going" 

Everyone watched as kyoya left the music room. As Kyoya left you felt immense guilt you were acting childish god you were so stupid to ignore him instead of talk it out 

~Small timeskip~

"Oh come on Kyoya" His sister says 

"No if she wants to be mad at me she can if she doesnt believe the love I have for her is real then thats fine"

Kyoya snapped his pencil in half letting out his frustration in small bits. His sister looked at him a little disappointed but yet aware of how he felt. The two then heard a knock at the door. 

"Hey um its me can I talk to Kyoya please"

You said creaking the door slightly. His sister nodded and left. You walked into the room and stood facing Kyoya with your head facing down to to the ground. Your hands clutched on your dress/pants as you tried not to cry.

"Kyoya im so sorry.." you said choking back tears 

Kyoya noticing the uncertainty of your tone stood up and made his way to you 

"You tried so hard to make it right and explain to me and I was being rude and ignored you instead I was being so selfish."

You couldnt hold back your tears anymore and you finally broke in front of Kyoya. He didnt know how to respond and just grabbed her pulling her close to his chest resting his own head on top of yours. 

"Believe me when I tell you, I love you y/n" he softly mumbles into your hair

"I-i love you too Kyoya