~TBHK~ Mitsuba x Reader

You sat by Hanako on the window sill playing a game as Nene cleaned. The Mokke sat all around you eating loads of candy and of course Kou was off somewhere else 

"Hmph must be wonderful being a ghost you guys dont have to do anything all day you can do whatever you want"

"Its not as magical as you think" You exclaimed 

Thats right you were a ghost. Although you werent one of the 7 wonders you were just an apparition helping Hanako around when you could. Being a ghost wasnt as good as Nene made it out to be. 

As you started playing with Hanako again Kou burst into the bathroom with a tied up ghost and tap over his mouth as he looked scared as hell. 

"KOU WHAT THE HELL" You yell making your way over to help the poor thing 

You removed the tape from his mouth and let him speak but it wasnt that pleasant when he started screaming. 

"PERVERTS ALL OF YOU HIM MOST OF ALL YOUR ALL DIRTY PERVERTS WHO WANT ME FOR YOUR PORN VIDEOS" 

Kou kept yelling at him to stop scaring him more and he stopped when he realized you were in front of him, you held the boys face and you both looked into each others eyes. The boys mouth slowly went open as you snapped out of your thoughts and cleared out your throat. 

You went back to Hanako across the room as the others started talkign but all you could thin of was how pretty he was almost too pretty to be a boy, his skin was soft and his eyes were so pink and pretty like looking at a field of pink roses. 

Were you falling in love? 

"Well maybe he can start helping us out around here" Hanako said with a smile as Kou and the other ghost left 

Breaking you out of your thoughts and hearing what Hanako said it scared you and made you turn red, would you be seeing him more often. You grabbed your hoodie and pulled it over your head to hide your blushing red face.