Danganronpa ~Kazuichi x Reader - Flowers~

It had been another boring day at the mechanic shop you had worked at especially since all you did was sit at the counter and answer phone calls. Except every other day just as this he always came around and made you laugh. When you had first met you thought he was weird and annoying but overtime you realized he wasnt so bad.

He was more sweet than he looked and he always managed to make you smile. Whenever hes not working hes always trying new things, one time he managed to blow up the shop even then he still managed to come to you and bring you a flower as he always did.

This morning was no different each day he showed up with a new flower of a different color. Today he showed up with a yellow dahlia. In his opinion he said yellow was a great color to resemble you with the color meaning great abundance which he thought suited you since you always brought a great abundance of joy to him. You had put the flower in the vase that sat at your desk with all the rest from the days before making a big beautiful bouquet of different colored flowers.

Once your break rolled around you excitedly pushed out your chair and made your way to the back where kazuichi would be. You look through the doorway to see him in his black tang top under a car as he usually was , you leaned against the doorway with your arms crossed and smiled.

"Whatcha working on now"

Surprised hearing your voice so sudden he had nearly forgot he was under the car and shot his head up banging his head on the underside of it. He quickly rolled out and met your gaze.

"Uh not much same as always"

He makes his way to the bench you were near and wiped off his hands and put down his tool.

"What about you" he asked back

"Same as always, phone calls, sitting"

You both gave a chuckle before realizing that he was bleeding slightly on his head from hitting it.

"Oh"

Being oblivious he kept looking about to see what you were so awestruck about, you grab a piece of cloth and press it to his forehead. He was taken aback still confused and oblivious to the pain, but you were so close to him now.

"Stay here keep holding this"

With that you ran off to get the first aid kit. Kazuichi was left there with his heart beating out of his chest if you paid attention to hearing around the room then youd definitely hear his heartbeat. He knew that this was the day he had to tell you.

You came back to him with a little red box and set it down taking out some disinfectant and a bandaid. You got close to him once more and clean up the wound in his head. As you had finished putting his bandaid on you returned your gaze back to his eyes.

"Y/n"

"Yea"

He scooted a few inches away from you not wanting to make you uncomfortable then asked

"Would you maybe wanna go on a date with me"

You mouth went wide open, when he realized you werent answering him and looking at him if he was crazy he then muttered out as many words as he could, afraid he said something wrong

"Y-you dont have to i was just wondering its completely ok if you dont want to i was jus-"

"Id love to"

"O-oh um yea in that case I can pick you up and we can go to a nice restaraunt or whatever you want really" he kept rambling on about what you two could do although he was listing quite expensive activities

You plant a gentle kiss on his cheek and start to head back out.

"Meet me at the corner diner 6:00"

"Y-yea ok"

You left to pick up where you left off on your break. Leaving kazuichi with his heart in his stomach he didnt know whether to feel exited or nervous.

~Timeskip~

Kazuichi sat at the diner table twiddling his thumbs with a flower in between them, he didnt know if you would come yet he is 10 minutes early.

You opened the diner door and scan around to immediately see Kazuichis striking pink hair. You walk over to him and sit across from him in the booth. Before you got a chance to speak he held out a flower. Your favorite kind, you smiled at the thought that he remebered even though you only told him once. For the rest of the night you talked and talked and talked. You couldnt ask for anything better. After you spent too much time at the diner he took you on a walk by the nearby river.

You walked on the bridge crossing over to the other side and you both take a stop to look out at the moonlit water with flowers covering every inch o the grass near it.

"Thank you for tonight Kazuichi"

You rested you head on his shoulder and he rested his head on yours using the bridge side to balance yourselves.

"Did I tell you how beautiful you looked tonight"

"Only like 99 times"

You giggled at the thought he had told you so many times even thought the exaggeration you made was probably true.

"Can I make that 100 times then"

He had turned to you and you nodded inching you face closer to his. He grabbed the flower he had given you earlier and put it in your hair.

"You look beautiful"

His lips soon met yours in a loving kiss. The night soon ended and he walked you home and once you did you just twirled the flower in your hands not able to sleep your dream had finally come true.