HP ~Tom x Reader~

Warning this story includes soft tom, and yes this does need a warning, and also slight yelling and crying

"Um p-please I said I dont want to"

You said eagerly to get out o the uncomfortable situation you were being pushed up against the wall by a fellow Slytherin of yours. He had been hitting on you in the library and trying to leave it didnt work, he was much taller and stronger than you.

"What are you gonna do"

He kept touching you and soon he leaned his head down ad start kissing your neck. Feeling very uncomfortable you started to cry. You kept trying to push him off with all your strength but he just wouldnt budge.

When he finally came up to you for a real kiss and dropping his guard, you pushed him away real fast and bolted out of the library. Now uncontrollably crying you started to look for Tom.

Running around everywhere you couldnt find him at all. You started breathing heavily and your eyes were red and puffy you decided to try one last place. His dorm.

~Timeskip~

Tom walks into the Slytherin common rooms to see your friends not talking just sitting and contemplating.

"Do any of you know where Y/n is" he says lowering his book from his eyesight

"Shes uh shes upstairs...in your dorm she seemed to be crying you should go check up on her, she wouldnt let us in but im sure shell let you in"

Tom rolled his eyes and mumbled something "Shell have to its my dorm"

With that he headed up to his dorm and knocked on the door.

"Y/n! open up its me"

Seconds go by when he heard the door unlock. Walking into the room he saw you flop down on his bed with your head down low. Tom sat beside you.

"Whats wrong"

He asked, you shook your head and didnt answer. He got agitated you not answering him

"Y/n! answer me"

You flinched at the sudden volume and looked up at him tears streaming down your face.

"He did it again! ok is that what you wanted"

Yes this is true, he had done this before. Touching, trying to kiss you doing everything he can to make you uncomfortable. You had stopped Tom before but when you realized the expression across his facial features

"Tom..."

He stood up real quick and stormed out of the room. Storming off to the Slytherin commons soon finding him.

"YOU! Give me one good reason for you not to drop dead right now!"

Slowly everyone gathered around him blocking Tom from harming anyone as he pointed his wand at everyone. Rushing down the stairs you found Tom yelling at everyone telling them to movie out of his way. You rushed to Toms side and blocked him from hurting anyone.

"TOM!"

He looked at you confused and hurt

"You gonna defend that jerk"

You looked around for some sort of distraction or something, anything. Tom looked at you in disbelief before storming back off upstairs. You looked back at everyone mortified before spilling out apologies.

Your friends helped you wipe your tears and they gave you the courage to go back upstairs. Getting to Toms door you knock and when you got no answer you peek your head inside. Tom was laying on his bed reading his book.

You open the door and come in.

"Tommy...baby are you mad at me"

He shook his head still not looking up from his page. You still couldnt help but feel he was mad at you. You looked down on what you were wearing, remembering it was Toms sweater you got just a bit sad but decided to take his word for it that he wasnt mad at you.

"Can we maybe I dont know, cuddle?"

There was no answer, instead after thinking for a minute he opened up his arm to you still not taking his eyes off his book. Your eyes widen in astonishment usually you had to beg him to cuddle unless you were sleeping.

"Dont make me change my mind"

You snap out of your thoughts and climb into bed with him. Cuddling up close to him both of you melted into each others touch. Tom looked to the other side to hide his small smile, trying to push it down he just couldnt.

It was no doubt he loved you very much, others found it strange how calm and collected and honestly how quiet he was around you compared to everyone else. Whenever you wanted to show him something no matter how tired or agitated he was, he would always listen to your excitement.

Or when you were being childish and outgoing towards everyone or began to rant about something you were passionate about, or how you randomly jumped into his arms. He also loved how easily you would fall asleep in his arms. It was also no surprise to anyone he loved your touch too he instantly calms down and stops breathing so heavily, you made him so happy.

Tom finally looked back to his side to see you clinging onto him almost asleep. Putting his book down he lays with you wrapping both arms around you spooning you and shoving his face in the crook of your neck.

"I love you" he mumbled under his breath

He said thinking you were asleep, but in fact you werent. You felt all jittery and happy inside, Tom never really said those three little words so thats how you knew he meant it. Being in Toms arms you felt safe and happy and soon fell asleep.