Danganronpa ~~Rantaro x Reader~Home Pt 2~

Hello. This story was requested by @Rewymb I hope they really enjoy this its the second part enjoy. And also im so sorry for the delay ive been really busy with other stories part 3 will be out soon.

~Your POV~

The days were getting harder and harder to stop my feelings from taking over I can barely think. I lay there in my own feelings staring at the ceiling as I usually did waiting for the morning announcement. Once it went off instead of heading to the dining hall I decided to take a slight detour in plans.

I needed to focus and I couldnt do that if I was staring at him
I started to roam the halls walking and walking. This was great I can finally focus, but now that I think about it Tsumugi seemed awfully suspicious it was just something about her was off.

"Damn her this stupid mastermind, I cant figure it out" I then heard a voice behind me

~Rantaro POV~

"Damn her this stupid mastermind, I cant figure it out"

Excuse me what did I just hear, mastermind, cant figure it out. What is y/n up to. I walk up to her a little, remembering i came to look for her to check up on her.

"Hey um are you ok you havent come for breakfast"

She seemed shocked or scared maybe. Is she scared I heard her, I am curious. I walk over to her almost face level and look at her directly into her eyes, soon cupping her face with my hands.

"Are you ok"

Your POV

His hands were on my face pulling me closer, I could feel my cheeks getting really warm I just hope he doesnt notice.......of course he notices

" Yea i-im fine dont worry about me"

"Are you sure your lookin a little red" he gives a little smirk

"Oh what im not aloud to be flustered"

He started to get shaky and takes his hands away.

"Well uh I just wanted to make sure you were alright, make sure to eat"

"Yea thanks, oh wait one more thing"

He looks back at me stopping, I scoot closer to him and get on my tip toes and place a little kiss on his cheek. I could feel his face warm up and when I pulled away his face was red but still had that same look on his face.

"I uh have to go" he said and with that he ran away

I start walking around the place down each hallway open to us and every room, then I came across everyones dorm room. I should visit everyone, no then I may seem weird.

Then I saw Tsumugis room door cracked open, I peeked inside insid and saw her sitting on the floor working on something. I waitied until she moved so I could see what she was working on. When she did it looked like a monokuma.

I burst into her room and stared at her. I looked around her room and there was all the proof I needed. It was her