2. The Brothers

Eva pov

After walking a few meters in the dim dark sewers, Abril and the four mutant turtles guided me the way to their so called lair, having some the boys help me with the bags which turns out to be for them.

The Brothers walked a few inches ahead of Abril and me as the purple masked lights the way with a flashlight that his battleshell has.

"... And that is how we met this little guy!" Abril finished telling on how and why she had a strange looking feline in her arms.

"Wow, and all that in just a few minutes before sending me that message?" I stated in which sounded as a question.

Abril nodded with a wide grin. "Yes, but unfortunately the insects all fleed away and now it seems that city well be filled with mutants in some time if we don't do anything about it." She explains with a thoughtful pout.

I stare at her for a few moments then down at the feline in her hold which was surprisingly starring at me with its big eyes.

With the look of it, it did seems to have a soft fur... Could it really....

" You can pet it if you like." Abril voice snapped me out from my thoughts as I look up at her, beside the fact that we are the same age, our height differences is obvious.

"C-Can I?" I asked doubtful in case it is a brave animal.

She chuckled with an assured smile then nodded. "Go ahead!"

Hesitating if I should or not pet the creature, but like my contact name calls me, I'm curious as a cat and my curiosity is getting the best on me, to which I reach out and gently lay a hand over his small head.

Finally feeling me touch the feline closed its eyes, leaning on my touch and an obvious purr was heard from him to which I giggled lightly at this.

"So cute~"

"Right!"

After what felt like hours, the four mutants then made a hault, having the taller large one to reach out for a handle and pull what seems like a door open.

Inside was so different from the outer side.

The place could be related to a three floor building with a very high ceiling, if I may say so myself but it look decent enough to live there.

Walking inside as Abril and the four other did too, I look around a bit more as it kinda seems like an arcade park type of place as there were a few things that a play place would have

Walking inside as Abril and the four other did too, I look around a bit more as it kinda seems like an arcade park type of place as there were a few things that a play place would have... Well, these four does seem like teenagers, considering the fact that they Do act as so to.

I stood still near the entrance that I just walked in as I watch how Abril followed the boys to a tunnel in one side of the place with the bags, taking their time there as I could hear some rumbling and whispering from inside.