Gagged.

Ben got out of the house, he made his way back to the group. Ben realised he couldn't tell the group anything, he told them that he was almost caught. The group were relieved he was safe, but little did they know what he had turned into. The sun didn't affect him, they didn't know what he had now become. Tanya kept telling everyone that she didn't have the proof she needed. Ben was relieved a little, Marie didn't give him much in the way of instructions, was she setting him up to fail? A further thought crossed Ben's mind, was Marie in his head when he was lying on the floor with a snapped neck? Was Marie looking for help for her family to walk in the sun? It was the only thing that made sense.

Ben began to feel hungry, he told the group he was nipping for some cigarettes. Ben drove to the nearest hospital, he remembered about the cameras. Ben also knew from all the lore he read about vampires being strong and having speed. Ben ran through the hospital like a breeze, he found the blood storage room. The room was locked and he had no problem opening it. Ben took as many bags he could carry, and fled out of the hospital. Ben got into his car and he drank a full bag. Realising they needed to be kept cold, he bought an icebox and lots of ice. Ben stored the blood in the boot of his car. Ben would have to top it up frequently.

Ben went home replenished, he could smell cooking from outside, his favourite food. A Thai curry. Could he still eat normal food? While he was walking towards the house, he searched the internet 'can vampires eat normal food?' The answers he got were mixed, some informed him yes and no. Ben just accepted that he's a work in progress and he'll try.

Rhys shouted to Ben.

"Tanya is cooking your favourite, Thai Green Curry. Hurry up man."

"I'm coming, it smells delicious."

The group sat down to eat, Ben played with his food for a moment, then he took a bite. He could taste it a lot better. Tanya then told Ben that they needed another visit to the house, under the guise to make sure she fixed the house. Ben told them to wait a while longer, as she would legally have three months to restore it. Ben could hear everything much clearer, he was feeling stronger, he listened as everyone began taking turns watching and he wanted to scream, "i am the undeniable proof you're looking for." Ben couldn't, the world would take him away and dissect him.

Ben waited until he could slip out of the house and grab a blood bag to feed. Ben jumped out the window and Ben got one from his car and jumped up into his bedroom and drank it, until he fell asleep. Ben seen that Rhys was asleep, but he was filming everything. Rhys woke up the next morning, Ben was up as he had to get rid of the blood bag. Rhys was suspicious of Ben since he returned. Rhys waited until Ben went down for breakfast, he reviewed the camera from the night before. Rhys was shocked to see Ben jumping out of the window and coming back the same way and drank from a blood bag.

Rhys could hear someone come up the stairs, he turned off the camera, he hid it. Rhys would have to wait until Ben was out of the house to show the others. Ben came into the room and he could sense fear from Rhys. Ben asked.

"Is everything ok pal?"

"Yeah, just tired. Are you?"

"I'm great man, just came up to see if you wanted breakfast?"

"Yeah, toast and eggs for me thanks."

Ben was about to leave the room, he could hear Rhys's heartbeat faster, he could tell he was afraid of him. Ben asked.

"What's the matter, Rhys?"

"Nothing just tired man. These long nights are not getting quenched by energy drinks anymore."

"You're lying to me Rhys, i can feel your fear from here."

"Why would i be afraid of you numpty?"

"Your heart says otherwise. I can hear it beating with each lie you say. Where's your camera?"

"Why? It's on charge."

Rhys was about to scream for Damon, but Ben got to him first. Ben gagged him and tried to reason with him. Ben looked at the footage and Rhys was filming him. Ben deleted the footage of that night. Ben asked him.

"If i remove this gag promise me you won't yell out?"

Rhys nodded 'no.' Rhys was about to yell and this time he let him. Damon came flying into the room.

"What's going on guys?"

Rhys blurted out that Ben is a vampire. Damon burst out laughing.

"It's not funny, he's had me here gagged. I even caught him jumping out of the window and back in and he was sitting on his bed drinking donated blood."

"Come on man, you must've been dreaming?"

"I wasn't dreaming, i even filmed him. He deleted the footage."

"Let me see your camera."

"What's the point? He deleted it."

Ben left the room and went outside to his car, he got in it and drove away. Ben drove to Marie's house. Ben knocked on the door and Marie ushered him inside, she asked him what was wrong?

"My roommate has discovered me, he filmed me jumping out the window to feed in the night and back in. What do i do?"

"You have a home here, but we need your help. We need to be able to walk in the sun and you and your friends can help me."

"How can i go back? My friend knows."

"Did you delete the footage?"

"I did."

"Then he has no proof. It's unfair that my son can't walk in the sun, although not one of us, it's unfair to keep a child locked up."

"What help do you want from us?"

"I know you're from a paranormal investigation team, i have watched your YouTube videos. I know your team is watching the house. I also selected you to restore my home because of said videos."

Marie explained that she needed an expert in vampires and blood to help them fix the blood dilemma for her family. Ben told her that he may know someone.

Marie finally convinced Ben to return, but as he was returning Rhys was leaving. Rhys told Tanya and Mia everything, but they didn't believe him. Rhys took this offensively and told the group he'll be back and it will be to expose Ben. Tanya and Mia told the others to watch Ben closely. Ben went back into the house and he was questioned intensely about what happened between him and Rhys. Ben told them that Rhys woke up after a nightmare, he began accusing him of being a vampire, that he seen footage of him or whatnot. Tanya and Mia somehow believed him, Damon was keeping an open mind.