A New Existence.

Tanya flew into the house, Mia was in bed. As soon as she seen Tanya's face she instantly changed. Mia kept pinching herself, she believed she was still in some alcohol induced stupor. The bright smile and light came back in her eyes, she had truly missed her.

"goodness you're back. I thought they killed or turned you?"

"Well honey, they did turn me. Don't be alarmed. Marie awakened my witch side. The other thing, she totally double crossed me."

"That's no surprise, she fooled us all."

"Mia she had her reasons, she went about it all the wrong way. I have my proof now, well i will do. I have Ben, he's definitely a vampire. It's hard to say that out loud as it's crazy. I never believed in this stuff, you this."

Tanya continued by saying that even though they've fled, she got to know Marie and that she's a Welsh woman at heart. Marie will be back. Tanya explained the group just needs to get back to their everyday lives and when the time is right, Tanya will seek out Marie and pay her back tenfold.

Damon and Rhys left for home, Ben was dithering about returning. Tanya suggested that he stayed an extra few days to make sure his bloodlust is under control before going home to his wife and kids. Ben assured Tanya and Mia that it was, it's just not having physical contact since turning is the issue. Tanya asked him to explain. Ben told her that his wife is very hands on and the kids have a hectic social life, he has a deep fear of hurting them. Mia suggested that she hug him and have the banter they always did. Mia walked towards Ben, he could hear her heart racing as she came closer, she was nervous, but she knew this was a test. Mia hugged him tightly, like his wife would. Ben didn't flinch nor show who he now was. Mia told him that he should be able to go home.

Ben had some questions for Tanya. Ben began by asking?

"How are you going to track them down?"

Tanya explained that she will tap into her witch side further as the blood of hers that was used in the spell to unbind them, will make the pair connected for as long as she lives. Tanya went onto explain that she kept all the grimoires that belonged to her ancestors, in preparation that she could learn how to be a witch.

"If you find anything that can reverse this, will you?"

"Why would you want to? Sure you had to alter your diet, but you're doing brilliant. Also think of the power you now feel?"

"It's not that, it's the fear i lose control in front of my wife and kids."

"Fine, let's do this. Let me put you through some stressors and you will know for sure."

"Sounds good."

"Then we go home tomorrow?"

"Yes, i miss my wife and the kids. I've also a lot of work on. The bills need paying somehow?"

Tanya and Mia started triggering stressors to see if he would reveal himself. Tanya also had a degree in psychology and she gave him breathing training, should he feel the urge to rip someone's throat out, he will be able to deal with it. Ben was a good student, that he felt it within himself. Ben went to his room and packed his things. Whilst Ben was packing he found the hidden camera left behind by Damon. Ben slipped the data card into his laptop and watched it. Ben was horrified, he now understands how Damon and Rhys felt. Ben asked Tanya would it be best to delete it?

"We need to make sure there are no other copies? Marie promised me her life story, we have the undeniable proof in terms of you and me. Bearing that in mind, we can't be exposed. Interests must be aligned. I'll find out if they have copies."

Tanya called Damon and Rhys to ask them did they make copies of any alleged proof of Ben's new supernatural abilities? Damon told Tanya that he left all his SD cards and Rhys left his thumb drive as they were expecting this. Damon swore that he and Rhys still want to be a part of the group and they're protecting its integrity. Tanya thanked them and told them when they're needed they'll be called upon. Tanya also expressed that they should learn to trust Ben. Damon promised he would try, but he worries Rhys will always fear Ben. Tanya encouraged Damon to talk with Rhys, to help him understand. Damon promised he would but couldn't promise a positive outcome.

Ben got into his car, he wished Tanya and Mia good luck and the couple in turn encouraged him to keep his calm. Tanya swore to go home, but Mia had other ideas, she asked Tanya to extend the lease of the house. Mia believes that Marie will think them gone and eventually return. Mia was would turn out to right. Tanya received countless texts from Ben telling them of how he now feels better about his new situation. Ben texted something that relieved Tanya and Mia, he had a visit from Damon and Rhys, they've asked him something, to turn them. Ben wants to seek permission? Tanya replied to him.

"Ben, you're all grown men. If they want to become vampires, then it's entirely in your hands."

Ben decided to call Damon and Rhys, he told them if they truly want it? Then they must all have solid reasons why? Ben begins on a questionnaire, he needs to know Rhys can handle it and not expose any of them. Tanya agreed with that idea, she seen how he reacted before he truly knew. Ben asked Tanya for ideas about what questions he should ask? Tanya informed him to phrase them on their personalities and merge them into one question as one will trip them up, then he'll know one of them isn't ready.

Ben thanked Tanya for her input and he began on forming the questions he should ask? The kids were running around Ben, he felt for the first time his heightened frustration, he almost showed himself. The stress tests that Tanya showed him helped, he calmed himself and grabbed his kids and hugged them. Ben realised that this questionnaire needs to have questions on control. In this moment Ben got angry, not at his kids, his wife, friends and colleagues, but at Marie. Marie fled as soon as her curse was lifted, never once giving him a word of advice on how to deal with his new undead life. The questionnaire began, he also thought of how his life has dramatically changed, how his life isn't his anymore, but he realised he has an eternity to adjust. The moment he finished the questionnaire, he began writing down all the things he had to learn as he went along through the process. If Rhys and Damon follow what he's learned then they'll do just fine.

Damon and Rhys turned up, his wife was putting the kids to bed, he brought them into the study, Ben's wife Hannah always knew that when they came over she was to leave them be. Ben handed Rhys and Damon the questionnaire, they would get the rules and how to follow them once they successfully complete it. Damon answered all the questions, Rhys took his time and studied each question intently before answering. The questionnaire was finally finished, they answered correctly not missing a single one. Ben now had the decision to make as did Rhys and Damon?

"Well fellas, are you both ready?"

"I hope Damon doesn't mind if i go first?"

"No, fire away. I want to see how this happens."

"You first then, Rhys?"

Ben didn't bite into his arm to draw blood, he figured if they seen his face then they might change their minds? Ben drew blood and stored it in his fridge in the study. Ben took out a vial and Rhys drank it, he then snapped his neck. Rhys was about to land hard on the floor, it would make his wife run in, he swooped and grabbed him and laid him softly on the floor. Damon was next, he drank the vial and the process began again. Moments later the pair woke up, Rhys then Damon. Ben had blood ready and they completed the transition. Ben handed the list of how to control themselves. Rhys had Damon come and stay with him for a couple of days until they understood how to deal with their new existence.