Hit Record.

The sun rose beautifully through the stained glass window above Tanya and Mia's bed. Mia couldn't take in the grandeur and opulence she was surrounded by, she and Tanya had been at the castle before, but it was nighttime and they only had a few hours in it. The couple never got to see the bedrooms, as they were locked. The rooms such as the one she slept in were locked and off limits to visitors. Mia noticed a plaque on the bed, it read, "Morgan y Rhiannon Jones consumaron nuestro amor aquí en este día 1818." Tanya was now stirring, she waited a few moments until she came to, she nudged her to look at it.

Tanya told her that Marie and the rest had been elsewhere, or Emilio and Imelda knew where they were the entire time. The plaque was in Spanish, the couple were born in Wales. Marie had to be elsewhere, otherwise she would've known. Emilio is a relative by blood, which means Imelda wasn't unless they were cousins? Tanya told Mia that all this is making her head spin, that once she's had coffee and breakfast, she will discover what's going on around here.

Lissette came in with breakfast for Tanya and Mia. They looked down at the beautiful breakfast and the surroundings of which they were never used to. It was kind of romantic. The couple tried hard not to give into their desires, they couldn't be heard by the entire household. The couple thanked her for breakfast and Lissette a girl of very few words told them that Marie would be seeing them this afternoon after she came back from Benalmádena. Tanya thanked Lissette and as ever, she held her head bowed and scurried out of the room.

Tanya and Mia tucked into their beautifully prepared breakfast, they cuddled for a moment and got up, showered and dressed. Tanya looked at her watch, it still was in Greenwich Mean Time, it was an hour behind. It was now around 11:30am by the time she realised and if Marie was due back in the afternoon, then she should be home within an hour or slightly longer. Mia told Tanya to write down all the questions she would like to ask her. Tanya exclaimed!

"Away ahead of ya babe. I wrote them down on the plane. I do have further questions after seeing that plaque. What the hell is going on here? Either Marie has gone to find out more or she had business to attend to in Benalmádena? We won't know until i have that parlez with her."

Mia was finally finished with her make up and she shouldn't have put it on as the temperature was hot that morning, her foundation was dripping. Mia was constantly padding her face with a makeup sponge. The couple left the room and as they were about to open it, Lissette was stood waiting as she was sent to collect the couple's breakfast tray.

Lissette collected the tray and walked down an opposite hallway. Tanya knew that was the servants quarters. The couple descended down the vast spiral staircase, they made their way to the living area. Damon was with the Jones', Rhys was nowhere to be seen. Tanya queried where he was and Damon told her that he had gone out with Marie this morning. Emilio informed Tanya that Marie and Rhys have just returned. Rhys and Marie came into the house laughing, we all wanted in on the joke. It was curious to see Marie laughing, she was usually stoic and as the English would term "have a stiff upper lip." The entire room was flummoxed by her laughter. Out of the entire group, Joanna's jaw dropping to the floor.

Rhys came in and told everyone that he is a rarity in the world. Tanya demanded to know where they had been?

"We have been to see older vampires, they have confirmed, that the species has evolved as i am not the only child born to a vampire couple."

"Wow. This is something beyond the scope of mythology."

"Oh Tanya, i understand you're a very scientific person. Let Rhys have his moment."

"Marie, I'm happy for him. What i don't understand, is why his parents dumped him?"

Marie explained that she was informed by the phone older family of vampires that this was on their recommendation. It was around the time that two vampire couples had babies. Rhys wasn't the only human born to a vampire, there was another couple. Marie explained further that orders were passed to Morgan and Rhiannon to give the baby up, the other couple too. Tanya asked Marie were other couples able to have babies? Marie told her that because of the orders they had to comply. Tanya realised at this moment she perhaps knew all along, she also wondered why was she always so cryptic?

Marie then asked to see Tanya after dinner, she will begin by giving her the story she wants. Tanya was relieved, she was growing tiresome of the runaround she was getting from her. It was finally true, Morgan and Rhiannon were his parents, the fact that vampires can now procreate was somewhat unnerving, given that Rhys will now have to remain with the family. Tanya sensed how at home he now felt, she seen how happier he now was. Tanya and Mia always believed that Ben was the most unhappiest and grumpiest of the bunch, Damon too. Rhys has a temper, but since discovering his background, the man they knew since he was a late teen, was genuinely happy. Tanya wouldn't take this happiness away from him. Rhys came home with pictures, of his parents holding him as a baby, Rhiannon's face was showing the frustration of her orders, you could tell she was devastated about what she has ordered to do. Rhys was the spitting image of his father, he looked at the picture intently, stroking his mothers face. Rhys made a statement that he believed his parents stayed in the house in Anglesey to be somewhat close to him.

Marie called Tanya after they all ate together, to a room that she had been in before. Marie invited her to sit down, make herself comfortable, she warned her that she can't give names, but she is permitted to give her their story from the beginning. Tanya was allowed to use a tape recorder, but not a video camera. Tanya agreed to the terms, there was one other term, that Tanya becomes their full time witch? Tanya agreed on the conditions, she is given a decent home and that she can publish her works anonymously? Marie agreed to that, that she is given first choice of pictures taken. That faces are blurred, only fangs are shown. Tanya almost ripped her arm off, Marie gave her the room, she would be fed everyday and have a flexible work schedule. It was finally agreed, Marie told Tanya to hit record, there's a lot to tell.