Fulfilment.

Joaquin had Pablo call around every available legion member with orders to be on a plane to his house in the next few hours. The members were curious about the agenda, Joaquin told them about a rogue vampire and a reversion tool that works. The interests of the members piqued and they agreed to be at his home in and around two hours. Joaquin's house was bigger than the castle, it was high in the mountains, it was cold outside as the snow was extremely deep, it had a skiing slope on the property. It made sense that Selya's blood should be stored here.

The members began arriving, Emilio was a legion member, Marie was too. It became obvious that Marie was losing her position. Emilio was purposely left out of the meeting, if he was to hear anything that related to Marie he would alert her immediately. Tanya noticed the tone of which Joaquin spoke her name. It seemed like she had been in trouble before. The members gathered, they sat around a table in the soundproofed room. Marie was the top of their agenda, a member from Germany told Joaquin that she is now in Belgium looking for someone to make the reversal moot. Joaquin asked Hans how did he know this?

"Sir, she came to me and my wife hours ago. Marie asked my wife to see if her witch would do it, but my wife ordered her to leave the house."

"How do you know she's in Belgium?"

"Sir, it's the only place she has a friend now. Marie has burned her bridges worldwide."

"Who is this friend? Do we know them?"

"Indeed we do. Your wife."

Joaquin looked at Hans, he explained to him that Carmelita is on business. Hans looked into his eyes, he weeped as he explained. Hans began by prefacing it with a pardon for not informing him of his wife's infidelity? Joaquin waved his hands as if to tell him to get on with it.

"Your wife and Marie have been seeing each other for decades. None of us believed it at first, but she was seen leaving an apartment in Paris around 4:00am, they were kissing passionately at the entrance to the block and my wife overheard her telling her to see her again when she could."

Enraged, but Joaquin calmed down. Joaquin was visibly shaken, there was tears in his eyes but he fought with all his might to hold them back. Finally after hearing the shocking news, Joaquin told the legion about the reversal, that Rhiannon and Morgan found it. One of the members told Joaquin that he had heard about it, but always believed it to be a myth. Joaquin asked if any of the members wished to revert? Two hands of a group of twenty told him they were interested but wanted to see if it worked first? Joaquin asked them why?

"To have children."

"You do realise that as a vampire, you can have a child?"

"What? Since when?"

"There has been two vampire couples to have evolved and had children. If it's not happening for you, then you might not have had the chance as a human either? So give me another reason?"

"To stop feeding on blood, i do get pangs where i want to tear into someone jugular and feed until they've nothing left."

Joaquin agreed that this was definitely a good reason. The member told Joaquin that he would wish to see a vampire revert in front of him before he committed to changing. Joaquin informed him it could be arranged if they would wait around for a while? The members agreed to stay. Joaquin called for Pablo to fixed the guesthouse for the legion. The guesthouse was separate to the house, for legion members only. Joaquin turned on the mobile phone jammer. The only thing was a landline available and it was for Tanya to use to call Ben. Joaquin called for Tanya to make the call to Ben.

Tanya picked up the phone and told him that if he's interested, that there's a reversal process if he's willing to fly out to Austria in the next twelve hours? Ben exclaimed.

"Are you for real? There's definitely a reversal for this?"

"Yes, it's from the witch that created vampires in the first place."

"I'm definitely interested, Tanya. What do i need to do?"

"Get on a plane to these coordinates in the next twelve hours."

"I'm on my way boss."

Tanya tells Joaquin that Ben definitely wants to change and that he's on his way. Tanya asks if she can document the reversion?

"Of course, on the condition you keep our real names out of it. You're a smart woman, you can mould the story to be nonfictional very easily."

"Thank you, Joaquin. I need to add, i am so sorry for your wife. I hope Marie doesn't ruin your life too?"

"I can assure you, that woman won't hurt another man, woman or child for as long as there's breath in my body."

Ben called back to tell Tanya that he was on his way. Tanya had her phone secretly on recording their talks. Joaquin invited her to sit down. Tanya asks him to tell her about her very distant relation Selya. Joaquin offers her a large glass of whiskey, Tanya accepts and gets comfortable. Joaquin begins his story.

"It was year, two thousand B.C. we lived in a little village in what's now known as Galicia it was near the Tagus River, the old name escapes me. My mother knew Selya, she was the woman every man or woman went to for health issues. We had a sickness running rampant through the village, it was Selya that helped the majority, she couldn't help the old and infirm but she managed to heal my mother and the fittest of our village. As we grew older, my mother began to tell us of Selya's gifts, what she was able to do. The death that surrounded us during the illness all those years before, frightened me of death, i went to see her. Selya told me of a way she could make me live forever, i had just married Carmelita and we had twins. I didn't want to see our twins ever die, as Selya told me, that if she changed me that my blood would make them better. Carmelita and i discussed it. We went back to Selya's home the night after, she got to work and made us who we now are. We got our wish and watched those around us grow old and die. We helped our twins every time they were ill. A battle commenced when Carmelita and i travelled, our village wiped out and our twins. That's what urged us to go and create another family. Thousands of years on and here we are. Our only wish was to have our twins join us, that was never to be. We created legion instead, we wouldn't ever be caught out or surprised again. That said, after discovering my wife's infidelity, I'm glad they're not around to see her slipping away to be with a woman. I don't want you to take this offensively, i am not a homophobe. It went on back then too, my guess, since the beginning of humanity. Religion has somewhat skewed what love is. If Carmelita loves Marie, i will let her go."

"What a story, that's over four thousand years of history. There's also four thousand years of love and history between you and Carmelita. I take it Selya was quite the lady then?"

"Yes, she was amazing. I have spoken with her through many genuine psychics over the years. Selya told me, that one day you would come into my life. I never thought it would be to destroy one of our own."

Tanya feigned tiredness and joined Mia in their room. Tanya realised that the house was heavily fortified with soundproofing, for the first time in months, they gave into their sapphic desires. Passion filled the room and for the first time Tanya felt fulfilled.