Chapter 6

"Are you sleeping?" I hear Sam asks

"What? No." I lied to him because i fell asleep.

"Good, please come to the party with me." Sam asked.

"You know that i'm not party person... And don't you have Leo?" I asked back.

"Yeah, but i need someone smart with me." Sam tried.

"And you think i'm smart?" I asked and Sam just stared at me.

"C'mon, please." He begged.

"Okay okay, give me few minutes." I said and i didn't need to put that much effort to it 'cus i really wasn't interested about the parties.

I looked outside and it was dark.

*
*
*
*

We're walking on the street to the party and there is so many people too.

"I can't stay long. I have a webcam date with my girlfriend." Sam said.

"That's so cool." One of Leo's friend said.

"No, it's not." Leo said back.

"You're just jealous..." I scoffed.

We walked inside the house and it was full of people and the music was so loud.

Sam and Leo talked something but i didn't hear them but Leo and his friends left.

"I'm going to check the place before i leave." I said to Sam and pointed the other room.

Sam just nodded to me.

I looked the tables and there was a lot of food. The cake looked good but also too sweet.

I started to hear very high peep sound and then my eyes were blurry.

I didn't know what was happening.

There was lot of letter and numbers on the cake and i didn't feel good.

"Are you okay?" Woman asked and it was Alice.

I woke back to the reality.

"Yeah, i'm just having a bad headache..." I hold my forehead.

"What is this?" Sam asked and looked on the table. Something was written on the table with a cake frosting.

"I really don't know." I said and i busted past him to the backyard.

I notice that Alice was talking to Sam but i didn't pay much attention to it.

I'm standing outside trying to take a deep breath and think what the hell just happened.

"Hey there." Someone said to me and walked closer.

"Me?" I asked.

"Yeah, i was thinking-..." Some boy started but got cut off by some yelling.

"Hey! Who drove the freaking yellow Camaro?" Someone yelled from the frontyard and my eyes went a size of a plates.