Chapter 17

We climbed down from the cliff and we walked towards Bee and the twins. We went in Bee's altmode and Bee started to drive.

"So?" I asked.

"Okay, here's what my CIA contact says. Ancient Sumerians used to call the Gulf of Aqaba the Dagger's Tip. " Simmons said.

"Yeah, that's the Dagger's Tip, which Jetfire was talking about." I said back to Simmons.

"It's part of the Red Sea. It divides Egypt and Jordan like the tip of a blade. 29.5 degrees north, 35 east. Here it is." Simmons showed us the place.

"First thing we've got to do is get Optimus to the Dagger's Tip." Sam said from the backseat.

"How are you gonna get him halfway around the world?" Leo asked.

I had no freaking idea. I was thinking but then i remembered.

"Oh, my god... I need a phone! I need to call somewhere." I said.

"No... Are you really?" Sam asked from me.

"Yeah, i have to. He owns me this... Bee drive the closest city." I said and i was kinda getting nervous because i wasn't sure if this is gonna work out or not. Bee kept driving but then.

"We got cops." Sam said.

"Not now..." I murmured.

The cops started to chase us and Leo was freaking out again.

"I can't go to prison, guys." Leo panicked while Bee drive in the city.

"We got to get off this road and lay low." Simmons said.

"I know..." I murmured.

After while the cops chasing us we found a side road which was quiet and there was no people. We waited there a while and then the cops lost us. Bee and the twins were hanging from the building roof.

"Man, stupid cops." Skids said.

"This is what's called blending in like a ninja. " Mudflap said.

"Shut up or i'll blend my fist in your face." Skids said to Mudflap.

"They're gone." Mikaela said to us.

"Okay, we're runnign out of time." Sam said.

"We need to find the phone." I said.

"Could you please tell your whole plan to us." Leo asked and i sighed.

"Okay, i need to call to Lennox so they could..." I started.

"You're on the Worldwide Wanted List. Try calling one base, they'll track you here in seconds. CIA is all over this place!" Simmons said to me.

"Right... I didn't think that..." I said and then i looked at Sam for his help.

"No, you're gonna call." I pointed at Simmons.

Simmons turned to look at me with his eyes wide open.

"Okay. That's a good idea." Simmons couldn't get a word out of his mouth.

"Yeah, i trust your agent powers here." I said and nodded to him.

"I mean, i just had my mind on other things. Like winding up in an Egyptian prison." Simmons said and i started to push him from his back.

"Yeah yeah.." I murmured and Sam was walking behind me and he motioned something to Bee.

We finally found the phone and i was now really nervous.

"Okay, so remember to say that this message is from me so he'll do it and say that this is our only chance now." I said to Simmons before he started to speak again to the phone.