Chapter 14

"This is going to be a little bit sad." Mikaela said before opening the box.

"Open it." Sam said.

Mikaela opened the box and little decepticon jumped out of it but it had chain around his neck so he wouldn't attack on us.

"I will have so many Decepticons on your butt." It claimed.

"Hey, behave." Mikaela said to him and pointed with lighter.

"Well he's a tough one." I said and i looked it closer.

"What is it, a Decepticon?" Sam asked.

"Yeah." Mikaela said.

"And you're training him?" Sam asked.

"I'm trying to." Mikaela answered.

The Decepticon was biting and trying to get off from the chain.

"I think he's a cute one." I said and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Huh? Are ya calling me cute one?" Wheelie

"I spent my whole adult life combing the planet for aliens, and you're carrying around one in your purse like a little Chihuahua." Simmon stared him.

Wheelie stopped and he turned to look at Simmons.

"Do you want a throwdown, you pubic 'fro-head?" Wheelie asked from Simmons.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry about your eye, you know, but, if you're a good boy, then i'm not gonna torch your other eye. Okay? I'm not gonna torch it." Mikaela tried to be nice to him.

"Just tell me what these symbols are, please." Mikaela continued and showed him the symbols.

Wheelie mumbled something and looked the symbols.

"All right. I know that." Wheelie started.

"You do?!" I asked.

"Yeah. That's the language of the Primes. I son't read it but these guys... Where the frixk did you find photos of these guys?" Wheelie asked with confusion

"You mean these? Is this they?" I asked from wheelie.

"Yeah. Seekers, pal. Oldest of the old. They've been here thousands of years, looking for something. I don't know what. Nobody tells me nothing, but they'll translate those symbols for you. And i know whete to find them." Wheelie stopped.

"Show us." Simmons said to him.

"Yeah." Wheelie said and then he looked the map and showed us the locations.

"The closest one's in Washington." Simmons said.

"I already love this little one here." I said and

"Okay, that's it. We should go." Sam said.

We packed the things we might need and everything else. I told Mikaela to free Wheelie because it was useless to keep him tied up but they wanted to be sure and but him in the box.

We drove all way to Washington and the car drive was insane.

Bee stopped and we stepped out from his altmode.

"Smithsonian Air and Space Museum. Land of dreams in there." Simmons said while he looked the museum.

"All i ever wanted to be was an astronaut." Simmons continued.

"And you chose to be an Agent?" I said to him.

"Funny." Simmons said.

I walked next to Mikaela and suddenly Simmons ripped his pant off.