Chapter 9

"Alice, not now." I heard Sam opened the door and he was standing there with Alice and Leo.

"Oh, hello." I said.

"Sam, i'm sorry about your walls but have you ever have a song stuck in your head? It's like the worst song ever, but you can't help to whistle it or sing it, cause it, like repeats itself." I said and i started to look the walls.

Sam was staring at me and Leo looked scared.

"What the eff?" Leo asked.

"I know you're freaking out. Don't freak out but Sam, i need your help. You know these robot things and something about these letters. Puzzle code in my head. Now it's on the walls so you can solve it. Ask help from Bee." I spitted all out.

"Y/n, you seriously need help and i can't solve anything if you're messed up." Sam came closer to me and tried to stop me from moving all around.

"Shut up! Shhhh... Okay? What were you saying? Oh, Alice, you know that Sam is expert with these things." I said and i showed the walls.

Alice was staring at me and then he stared Sam.

"Alice, i'm horrified you had to see this. Let's go." Leo said to her.

"Leo, don't be like that." I walked next to him and i tapped his shoulder.

"So, Sam, are you gonna help?" I asked but before Sam could answer Alice pushed me and Leo out.

"Get out." She said and we were already outside the room.

"Hey?!" I asked.

"Wait, wait, wait! Can i just sit and watch? I'll eat my pizza quietly." Leo said to them.

"Eww..." I mumbled.

I leaned to the door and i placed my ear to the door so i could hear what they're talking about.

"Sam, i know there's something going on with Y/n but i knew there was something special about you." I heard Alice said to Sam.

"Really?" Sam asked.

"And i know you know what happens. I know you can help Y/n with these things." Alice continued but that was the last thing i heard their conversation.

I notice that Leo was staring at me.

"What?" I asked.

"No...nothing." He said.

"Oh crap!" I yelled.

"What is it?" Leo asked.

"No, just my friend is coming to see us." I said and i started to walk away.

I knew that the way here wasn't that long and when you come by plane, it's more faster.

I went outside and i ran the stairs down and i saw yellow taxi about 100 meters away.

Smile appeared on my face and i started walking closer to her.

"Mikaela!" I yelled and i waved at her.

"Are you okay? Where's Sam?" She asked.

"Well i just painted his room's walls and acted like psycho so i think i'm not okay. But Sam is in his room. We need to talk things around and think what we're gonna do." I said and i pointed the building.

We talked a little bit about the situation and of course another things because we didn't have time when we left.

She also asked about military and Optimus but she knows i can't tell everything because the laws and other reasons.