Chapter 10

"You've got to get that box." Mikaela said to Sam and he picked the metal box which Mikaela threw out from Sam's room.

"This way." Mikaela said and she went to sit on the drivers seat.

I went to sit on the passangers seat. Leo and Sam was on the back seat.

"What? Hey. Let me out, let me out." I heard from the box but i didn't pay much attention to it because we got a bigger problem.

"Hurry up!!" I said to Mikaela

Mikaela tried to hot-wire the car so we wouldn't die here.

"Oh, my god, you know how to hot-wire a car? That's so hot." Leo said to Mikaela.

"Drive, drive, drive. She's right there. She's right there!" Sam yelled and pointed out.

Alice was walking towards us.

"Come on, come on, come on." Mikaela murmured.

"Go! Go! Go! Back up the car!" Sam yelled from the back seat.

Alice punched a hole to the windshield and she stucked her tongue in.

"Oh, my god!" I yelled.

"Tongue!" Sam yelled too but Mikaela started to drive.

Alice was still on the car's hood and her tongue was inside the car and it was around my right hand where i had my wound.

"Not good!" I yelled.

"Kiss this, bitch!" Mikaela said and she crashed the car into a pole and Alice got crushed so that she died.

Mikaela started to drive again.

"Okay! Sam look at this!" I said and i turned around to show him my hand.

"Oh, that is not good." Sam said and held my hand.

"It's cold." I pointed.

"What?" Sam asked.

"It's cold like a metal." I said and then i showed it to Mikaela.

"How is that possible." She asked.

"I really don't know and my hand is stiff... like a metal..." I murmured.

"I'm going back! I need to go back to Optimus." I said and i went to sit back normally.

"Okay, so what else i don't know, all right? Since you guys forgot to mention some minor details." Leo was freaking out.

"That thing you saw back there that was the little baby..." Sam started but suddenly he kicked my seat and started screaming again and so did Leo.

Helicopter was coming right towards us.

"Not now! Not now!" I yelled out of my lungs.

It pushed some sort of metal spike straight through the car's ceiling.

"Oh, my god! Oh, my god!" Leo was screaming.

I looked Leo but then i looked at our left side and i saw someone driving towards us.

"Mikaela!" I yelled and the car hitted us but then the helicopter lifted us to the air.

Suddenly the passangers seat door opened and i was trying to hold on because i was falling.

"Y/n!" Mikaela yelled.

"Shit, shit!" I screamed and now i was really screaming.

"Hold on!" Leo yelled to me.

"Help me up! Hurry!" I yelled to them.

"Hold on!" Sam said to me.

They all tried to help me back in and i was almost shitting my pants at this moment.