Chapter 15

Sam and the others were running behind me. Suddenly we were heading to the area which was full of planes and sand.

"Itchy, wretched rust in my arse." Jetfire while i was trying to catch him up.

"Is he deaf or stubborn?" I asked outloud and i saw the others running behind me.

"We gotta catch that plane." Simmons said and i looked behind me while i kept running.

I saw Bee driving towards us.

"Bee! You mind helping?" I yelled to him.

Jetfire kept pushing the other planes.

I was finally getting closer.

"Right. I'm on a mission." Jetfire said.

"Wait, wait, wait!" I yelled to him and finally the others were with me too.

"What do you want?" Jetfire asked from us.

"Look, we just want to talk." Sam said to Jetfire.

"I have no time to talk. I'm on a mission. I'm a mercenary doom-bringer. What planet am i on?" Jetfire asked.

"You're on Earth." I answered to Jetfire.

"Earth?" He asked.

I hummed.

"Terrible name for a planet. Might as well call it Dirt. Planet Dirt. " Jetfire spitted out and the he lowered himself to same level as we were.

"Tell me, is that robot civil war still going on? Who's winning?" Jetfire asked.

"The Decepticons." I answered to him.

Jetfire groaned in disgust.

"Well, i changed sided to the Autobots." Jetfire said to us.

"You can change sides?" I asked.

"What do you mean changed sides?" Sam asked after me.

"It's a choice. It's an intensely personal decision. So much negativity. Who wants to live a life filled with hate?" Jetfire said.

Wheelie rolled in front of me and looked at Jetfire.

"You mean you don't have to work for those miserable freaking Decepticons?" Wheelie asked surprised.

"If Decepticons had their way, they'd destroy the whole universe." Jetfire said.

"I did't know they could change sides." I said and i looked at Sam.

"I'm changing sides. I'm changing sides, too, warrior goddess." Wheelie said and he crawled towards Mikaela.

Sam and i stared at Wheelie.

"Who's your little Autobot?" Wheelie asked from Mikaela.

"You're cute." Mikaela smiled and looked at Wheelie.

"Name's Wheelie. Yeah. Say my name, say my name." Wheelie was begging.

I raised my eyebrows because it was getting weird.

"What are you allowing to happen to your foot just now?" Sam asked.

"At least he's faithful, Sam." Mikaela said to Sam and i started to smile because that must've hurt.

"Yeah, well, he's faithful and he's nude and he's perverted. " Sam said and pointed at Wheelie.

Wheelie was still around Mikaela's leg.

"Can you just... Can you stop?" Sam pushed Wheelie off.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Wheelie asked.

"Okay, anyways back to the what were you saying?" I asked from Jetfire.