20

Thank you everyone so much for voting and supporting me throughout my story! I really appreciate it. And also for 1.2K! ENJOY!!!

ADRIANO ENZO CALVETI

Seeing her so happy made me feel different, in a good way. It's nothing like I've ever felt with any girl before. I've had my fair share of girls but the only thing in common was the need for sex, not company. After leaving the cinema, she bought two more ice creams. One for me and one for her. And now we were lying under the black blanket studded with shiny stones in the light of the crescent. I took out another blanket spreading it on the freshly cut grass under the shadow of a tree. She sat staring up at the sky with the two ice creams in her hands as I gazed at her from the food stall a few feet away.

Grabbing the Chinese fried noodles and the fried dumplings, I walked over to her. Setting the food down, I grabbed my ice cream finally grabbing her attention too. She smiled at me before diving into her ice cream. She was busy staring at the stars while I was looking at mine. Her plump pink lips wrapped around the chocolate coat of the ice cream, biting it into her mouth, probably melting it using the warmth of her tongue. She licks her lips before licking the white cream when I feel blood rush southwards, painfully straining against the material of my pants. Her tongue laps up the white cream again and again making it harder for me to control myself.

Diverting my gaze to the sky, I dive into mine. The chocolate melting on my tongue felt like heaven, just like she had tasted when I had claimed her lips. She often blushes at me too nowadays. Maybe I've managed to break her walls a little. Especially since Alex is dead. Remembering Alex makes me replay his words that night. ''The husband had sold her. She was the daughter of her lover.'' If I find out that Alan Marcello is the one who really started all this, he will be dying at my hands and I do not care if he is none other than her father. How can someone that do his own daughter even if not of his own blood?

I look back at her to tuck a piece of hair behind her hair when she looks at me with a look. The one that says that she wants to do something. And that's she's embarrassed to even think about it. ''What happened?'' Does she wanna kiss me? I bet she's still thinking about the kiss we had earlier.

She shakes her head but her eyes were on my lips as she sucked the ice cream off of the waffle cone. This sneaky little girl. She's always killing me with her innocent looks. ''Go on'', I smirk glancing down to point at my lips as I rub the ice cream across my lips. I dart out my tongue to lick it off when she abruptly slams her lips to mine, nibbling on my lips. A groan leaves my throat unexpectedly as I try not to moan. It feels so good for her to take control. I push my free hand into her hair lightly wrapping it around my fist to tilt her head when she moans. Oh fuck. I take control of her lips when I suck on her top lip as she gasps but still reciprocates the kiss. Seconds later, she pulls away, all pink and hot, staring at me and taking small breaths.

I smirk at her as she starts throwing questions at me to feel less embarrassed. ''Why did you kiss me at the cinema? You could have done something else.''

''The after-effects wouldn't have been the same, would it?'' She blushes harder but looks like she wants to smack my smart mouth.

''What do you mean?'' She knows very well what I mean. She would not be initiating the kiss here if it weren't for that moment. 

''Oh you know my pretty mishka'', I speak in Russian. A confused look comes over her face.

''What's mishka?'', I shrug my shoulders making her more annoyed. She snaps her head to the food, tearing open the container as she stuffs a dumpling in her mouth, chewing harshly. I laugh at her face but she ignores me. Finishing the ice cream, I also eat the food with my annoyed mishka. (teddy bear)

I drive back home when we stop at the lights. She lightly touches my fist, picking it and hesitantly caressing it. ''Thank you for tonight, Ad. It means a lot to me. Anyone else would have changed over the years but you haven't. You've just grown to be a bit more irritable.'' She puts her index and middle finger in the air doing the bunny-ear move. This girl. Reaching towards her when she's busy giggling, I tickle her stomach when she laughs harder.

She tries dodging me and removing my hands but my hands are too big and stronger than her small ones. Tears leave her eyes from giggling so hard. ''Ahaa *giggle* st-o-op, Ad, sto-pp.'' The car behind us honks his horn when I release her form my grip to realize that the lights had turned green. I laugh stupidly, when she looks at me and laughs again while rubbing her stomach.

By the time I stop smiling like an idiot, which was a couple minutes, I glance sideways to see her head leaning against the door. Her hand on her stomach and her hair blocking her face. I move it aside to check if she was actually sleeping. She was. Her cheek was really cold making my fingers turn up the heater and cover her with the blanket using my free hand.

I open the door to her side carefully to not wake her up as her head rests on the seat now. Placing one hand under her knees and one behind her back I pick her up, placing her head in the crook of my neck. ''Um, ice...cream Ad, cream'', she mumbles in her sleep as I walk up the stairs to her room. She's probably dreaming about today's event. I chuckle at the thought of teasing her tomorrow. Placing her on the bed, I adjust the pillows, one below her head and one in between her legs. Oops, forgot to take off her shoes. I untie the laces slowly slipping them off of her feet. I move to cover her with the duvet before heading to lie next to her at a distance when she plays with the hem of her skirt. I realize that it was digging into her stomach and hips. ''Sof, you wanna change?'' I whisper in her ear. But all she does, is groan in her deep slumber. She seemed really tired.

Changing her clothes could make her uncomfortable and I don't want her to get triggered by it so I close my eyes before finding the button and the zip of the skirt and opening them to slip her out of it. I drag it down and open my eyes. Even though she was wearing leggings, I felt that it would be violating her privacy. Without looking at her, I pull the duvet up till her neck before placing a kiss on her head. Picking up her box of baby wipes, I wipe her mouth before disposing it. I chuckle at as her she rubs her lips with her fingers to ease the tickle. I take a shower, refreshing my thoughts on today's date.

And the next second, I lie down beside the prettiest girl in the world.

My pretty girl.

---

Quick recap on characters:

1. Adriano Enzo Calveti (Italian Mafia Boss) and Sofia Marcello - protagonists/main characters

2. Alex Camero - Antagonist, American Mafia Boss

3. Ronan Calveti - Adriano's older brother

4. Alexander Enzo Calveti - Adriano and Ronan's father

5. Alan Marcello - Sofia's father

6. Maria Marcello - Sofia's mother

7. Aurora Calveti - Ad's and Ronan's mother

8. Ares - Ad's best friend

Just a friendly reminder that everything here is purely fictional and I do not have anything against Americans. It's just that the villain is always the Russian mafia boss! Why?