5

SOFIA

I woke up startled with my head dizzy when I registered someone barging through the door. But wait, where was I? I glanced over at the dark yet rich theme of the room I was in and rapidly traced my eyes over to the door, the source of the noise. It was probably Alex.

But to my surprise, there stood a man I did not know. Fear filled me and I grew anxious while trying to recollect my memories before I had lost consciousness. Surprisingly, he stood frozen at his spot looking pale and suddenly, walked over to stand right beside my bed. I flinched at the sudden intrusion of my personal space and curled into a ball shifting as far as I could stay from him.

''What's your name?'' he sounds so scary making me reply instantly.

''S-Sofia. P-please don't hit me'', I plead trembling so hard.

"Sofia?" he whispers. I looked up at him as my eyes widened in shock, it had been ages since anyone apart from Alex had called me by my name. Was he my new master ? Or did Alex shift from the previous mansion? I trembled in fear and held tears in my eyes.

When would I escape this torture?

I snapped out of my thoughts when he suddenly held my face with his hand, delicately. ''Is it really you?'' I clawed at his hands and attempted to run to the door. However, before I could even get onto my feet, I collapsed onto the ground and as I tried to lift myself up, I fell down once more.

He hurriedly rounded the bed and knelt down to check on me, but I kicked him hard in his chest and began screaming. He tried to grab my shoulders but I had gone wild. All of a sudden, pain spread through my right cheek. Someone had just slapped me. I can't believe it. Another Alex. But when I looked up it was a woman, a rather beautiful one. More tears sprang up in my eyes.

"How dare you disrespect him you fucking slut! Know your place and keep your filthy self t- ", she was interrupted by his roar.

"Samantha, enough! Leave. Right now!'' he sneered still kneeling before me yet his face trained on the woman at the door. The room grew silent while she scrunched up her face in annoyance and disgust. She was in shock and waited for him to speak up for her but realizing her defeat she looked back at me, glaring.

"I'll be waiting", she huffed and turned to leave the room.

He returned his alluring yet deadly gaze back to me while I looked down embarrassed and afraid of the consequences. He was certainly going to punish or beat me up for hitting him.

"Don't worry, no one's going t-"

ADRIANO

I grew furious at Samantha's outburst tuning out the ache to release my pent up frustration and anger . She looked down, still sprawled on the floor while sneaking glances at me with her brown eyes. "Don't worry, no one's going t-", but before I could complete my sentence she reached for a cable wire from the table crawling to my lap and laying across it. Her face covered with her hair and her ass high up in the air.

"Y-you may p-punish me, sir", she whimpered. "I'm sorry, I uh... didn't mean to hit you", she apologized sobbing and wetting my pants. What the fuck was this? Was she out of her mind? I felt degraded from the fact that she thought I was going to hit her for her actions. But, I needed to evaluate the situation from her view as well. She had just been rescued from the claws of Alex, that prick.

I pulled her by her waist, straightened her hospital-like dress and sat her on the bed. "Listen to me. I'm not going to hurt you Sofia, just trust me. I'm not your owner or anything, I'm just here to help you get back to your family, okay?"

She remained lifeless, not exhibiting any response. Staring with her eyes wide open yet looking down in her lap. It was going to take her time. As of now, I have to help her get better. With her pale and shrunk body, she needed to eat well and later take a shower to relax. Just then, Ares entered the room and she hurriedly hid behind me.