42

SOFIA MARCELLO

''Adriano Enzo Calveti, where are you?" I whispered to myself in frustration and tears. Why am I crying over this small thing? I WANT HIM HERE! My subconsciousness speaks up. Just then, I hear the door bell beep and the sharp clack of his shoes on the tiles reaches my ears. Before I have the chance to wipe my tears or hide, he stops abruptly at the sight of me, his eyebrows scrunch and he stands panic-stricken. 

''Baby, what happened?'' He reaches for me but I jerk away. "Who the fuck made you cry?" His face showed pure concern and I caved although I was in anger. 

''Why did you leave me alone, you idiot? I couldn't find you. You scared me.'' His face eases into realization and this time he swiftly grabs me and wraps my legs around his torso, my face in his neck as he sighs and shushes me like I'm a little baby. 

''It's okay. I'm sorry. I had to leave for a meeting." I don't want to act so needy to a man like him. He leads with power and a sense of assurance. He's also ruthless and would go do anything in his power to uphold his empire. The harsh truth is that if I am anything to him, is a  weakness. 

 I try to pull away but when he pecks my forehead and grips me tighter. ''Have you eaten?'' I don't answer and he sighs, lightly sapping my backside. I feel him scanning the dining table. ''Were you planning on having a feast?'' He chuckles and tickles my stomach lightly making me giggle. 

''Mhmm. T-Those are bana-banana pancakes.'' He fills a plate of pancakes, berries, yogurt and coffee with his one free hand and grabs it while moving to the living room and sets the plate on the coffee table before sitting with me on the couch. 

''Let's get you something to eat'' I feel hesitant and grab onto him tighter. ''Turn around.'' His hands around my waist squeeze through, trying to comfort me. 

I bite into the pancake he feeds me with his hands and he eats up the rest of it. ''Is it good?'' My face falls for a second when I hear his reply. 

''No. Perfect,'' I slap his chest and he coughs lightly while chuckling. 

''Stop it. You're mean.'' This man infuriates me at times. 

''Okay, okay I'll stop. But, I think I heard my little pet call him an idiot. Doesn't she need to be punished?'' I shy away and don't respond. He presses a chaste kiss to my lips and then feeds me the chocolate-covered strawberries. Some chocolate from it gets stuck to my lips and I'm heading to wipe it off with my finger to place it in my mouth when he grabs my wrist. 

His other hand grips onto my waist and his lips are on mine in a second. He's a cunning idiot. They envelope mine like an inferno of sorts and then like a crazed, starved woman, I'm moaning hard and rocking my hips onto his growing bulge. 

''Someone's getting a little too excited, did you miss me or my mouth?'' His question reels me back to today morning's dream. Instantly, I grow red, and bite my lip thinking of how to explain it to him. And explain that I really did miss his mouth. 

''I actually missed your mouth more.'' He looks amused. ''I did have this dream where you were... you were eating me out.'' His face loses all emotion but then recovers with a sly smirk. 

''Did you get to come all over my face?'' My face loses colour, of course. How could I play with him? "Answer me," he rasps. I shake my head with my bottom lip still in the captivity of my teeth. He smirks even harder as he pushes behind a stand of hair over my ear. 

''Don't worry, baby. I'll make that dream a better reality pretty soon. A little red doesn't scare me.'' My eyes widen, my lips opening in a soundless gasp. Is he willing to make me come when I'm on my periods? ''I deal with it everyday, what did you expect?''