34

ADRIANO ENZO CALVETI

My thumb finally presses the end button to the call that exhausted my brain. Formulating better ways to evaluate the oncoming propositions from smaller clans that could retaliate by collaborating was a tough job no matter how small their army was. Despite the fact that the damage would be small, a bitter taste lingered in my mouth upon attracting attention as well as losing some of my men in the collateral.

My father had finally landed in Italy, heading to the Marcello's for the night. How amusing to meet up with everyone as if it were a family reunion. My tongue was getting off of its leash, my head commanding me to inform both Sofia and my father regarding the contract. For a different reason in either of their lives. 

I needed my father to back me up if I had to break off the alliance, and gather a new one. Especially, if Alan's distaste for Sofia not being his blood and yet acquiring Samantha's place, was greater than the alliance itself. Plus, the contract involves something so foul regarding the presence of both the parents of the couple getting married. 

Opening the door to her bedroom, I decided to inform her of the dinner tonight. Fuck, I wish I had more time to prepare her but it would be like ripping off a band-aid. Fast and easy. If I had informed her earlier, she would have been messed up, searching for the perfect outfit or practicing some fucking reunion line to meet her family's expectations. Yet, it seemed like I would be the one trying to keep myself in check if I wanted the night to roll through easily. 

Stepping out of the bathroom was a fucking beauty. A wet dream. Clad in nothing but a skimpy little towel and water dripping down from her chin to drop into the valley of her tits was enticing. Face flushed, legs milky, chest popping out and dropping back into place from the tension in the room and lips waiting for a taste. Her hair clung to her neck, all the way to her back, making me want to wrap it around my fist. 

''Hi, did you need something?'' Her lower lip in the captivity of her teeth. Yes, you

''Hey, bellissima.'' I pushed the door close with the tap of my heel, stepping closer to her. ''You know what I want to do when you look like this?'' I ask, teasingly. Testing her boundaries. 

''No.'' Her refusal a mere whisper. I smirked, taking steps forward, hers going back until she reached the wall. Her back caressing the wall. My arms caged her in, eliciting a gasp. 

''I want to taste you on my tongue. I want to see you touch yourself.'' Her teeth dug deeper into her plump lip when I felt her towel brush against my thigh. I looked down to see her thighs clenching together. She was so wet. 

''Stop it, y-you're infuriating!'' Yet the pink tint on her skin spoke more volumes than her own voice. I chuckled and stepped away as she grew more irritated.

''Well, did you really need something?'' Her question makes my chuckle die down as I settle down onto the couch. I stretch out my hand for her to take as she complies and settles down next to me. It was as if she could sense the seriousness in my demeanour and waited patiently for me to continue. 

''Your father called today. Said he wanted to meet you and invited us to dinner. And before you make your mind regarding this dinner, keep in mind that your new family will be there as well as my father.'' Her body goes rigid against my shoulder and then slowly her fingers clasp around my palm, threading them through to hold it together.