45

Happy new year! Make sure to show your love for these two >3

ADRIANO ENZO CALVETI

I never slept in for the last few important years of my life and here I am totally drained with my cock straining to life. Sofia's ass was perched to my front and whenever she squirmed I sucked in a harsh breath. If I were to touch my cock now, I'd end up bruised from the hardness of it. I tried really hard to focus on the scent of her lovely hair or the way her waist curved into her hip as my hand rested its feel but nothing seemed to work.

And then, as if she had heard my prayers, she turned her body towards me and rested her head on my outstretched arm. Her pink nipple peaked through the blanket making me groan as if it were taunting me. Aching for my mouth. It was still dark outside so I decided to let her rest before she'd wake up probably sore from being fucked on the rails, standing on her toes.

She was a breathtaking mess last night, sliding onto my cock unknowingly even in bed. The way she enjoyed every moment of it made me feel worthy of her. That I knew what boundaries I had to push for her.

I bury my head into her neck and inhale her scent, sweet, soft and natural. Then, really slowly, I run the tip of my tongue from the base of her neck to her little throat. This makes her shiver and scratch her skin to relieve the itch. I grab her wrist and leave a kiss on her throat and forehead before unwrapping her from around me.

Jogging downstairs in nothing but a pair of sweats, I'm about to get some breakfast for Sofia when I spot Ronan in the kitchen. He rarely ever came over the past few weeks but always popped in to update me about the shipments. Before I can even ask him for a plate of whatever he has seemed to bring over and cooked a little, he hands me two plates.

"Coffee?" He asks. I jerk my chin up and he pours out a cup of coffee.

"So what brings you here?" I ask warily. I was dying to get back to Sofia and my question came off blunt.

"Easy there. Don't worry , I'll let you get back. I just dropped by to tell you that the Mexicans were happy with the deal." I couldn't look more bored.

"That's all?" He smirks at me.

"News travels fast. Families have been reaching out to father and Alan regarding the marriage. Rumour has it that father's sick and with the wedding coming up, it's an easy target for rivals." He's not sick. He's the one spreading these rumours.

"Don't you think its odd that he's not fucking sick but there are rumours? Alan's using this as a leverage on me. If I don't marry Samantha soon enough, he'd rather hand over the throne to an outsider," my voice rises up a notch as anger seethes through.

"Exactly, now what I want you to do is get back on track. A lot needs your attention and the best way to take out this obstacle once and for all is to bring back all the pawns into the game." I look at him to explain more. Being the asshole he was, he dragged out the silence before chuckling. "You should see your face."

"Hurry the fuck up." He smirks and gets back into combat mode.

"I found Sofia's mother. She said she'd come to the wedding. Only thing she doesn't know is that Sofia isn't the bride." My eyes narrow in utter confusion. How the fuck did he find her so soon? He sips his coffee waiting for me to respond but then sets the white cup down and opens his smart mouth. "Oh, how I managed to do what you were looking into for a long time? Simple. I ran into her."

"Where?" He smirks but chuckles when he sees my knuckles turning white from the grip I had on the counter. "Chill brother. This is one of the perks of not having a wife which you soon plan on having."