39

ADRIANO ENZO CALVETI

Another hectic day has gone by in the office, basement and staring at the computer screens for some clue to the attack. If this does not work out by tonight, I'll be getting a DNA test done for Sofia and seeing if it matches with Alan's. 

I had been thinking about what Ares had suggested but it all comes down to one thing. Trust and I have been anything but trustworthy the past night. Being patient with Sofia was different. There was less risk involved. This time I'm asking Sofia to trust me when I might be marrying her step-sister and that is something big that I'm asking of her. 

She'll be the main focus throughout everything. She's the leverage Alex could use, or the leverage Alan could use because she's important to me. If I'm playing this game, I need to act wisely and place my chess pieces wisely. I never know when one of my own pieces could turn on  me and that would be enough to throw all of us in the pits of danger. 

I head to the gym to catch up on my recovery only to find Sofia beating the shit out of the punching bag. Her knuckles had begun bleeding through the white wrap around her fists. Just as she was going to place another punch, I pulled the punching bag away. 

''What are you doing?'' Her hair clings to her forehead, matted in sweat. Little droplets of sweat line her collarbone and one drips into the valley of her chest. 

''Your knuckles are bleeding.'' She looks down to her hands and then realizes. ''Let me clean it up.'' This time she follows me to the resting area without any resistance. I grab the first aid box and set it on the counter before grabbing her fists and unwrapping the bloodied cloth. Grabbing the cotton ball, I rinse her wounds with some water and then apply a cool gel pack to it. 

I press the pack to her knuckles, alternating from one place to another, and sit on the counter. I look back at her to find her staring at my crotch. Looking down to find the shape of my dick prominent in my sweats, I smirk. She gulps and licks her lips, clenching her thighs together. ''What's got your attention, kitten?'' 

She fumbles and grows pink, bats her eyelashes trying to find a good explanation. ''You know that if you need something you just need to ask. Even if you want to tell me something, right?'' She stands and grasps the edges of the counter before pressing her lips to mine, abruptly, sending me trying to grasp onto something for support.

She tries hard to kiss me without touching me and there's no leverage, so I do it myself.

My hands find her waist, squeezing through to feel more of her. I miss these moments when it feels like there's nothing going around in the world and we can be whatever we want to. Her tongue finds its way through my mouth and sparks fly because she's the one initiating it this time. 

Unable to restrain myself and be the gentleman I was according to her, I grab a chunk of her ass and squeeze through. I was waiting for her palm to come flying and connect with my cheek or at least some sort of protest, but she moans like a wild kitten. Fuck, she could kill me while she's kissing me and I woul

I leave the heat for a moment to switch our positions and place her on the counter, grunting as her fingers dig into my shoulder. ''Sorry, are you hurt?'' Little does she knew that I crave the pain as well. I get off on it because it takes me away from reality for a second. That's my drug like hers is staying in her world whenever she's busy reading or cooking. 

''I'll fucking take whatever you give me.'' And then I latch my mouth onto her neck, tasting the saltiness, basking in her scent at the same time. Her moans drive me crazy and even more so when she wraps her thighs around my torso, grinding obliviously. Her hot core sat right above my crotch, grinding shamelessly.