30

ADRIANO ENZO CALVETI 

The defiance in her eyes spoke volumes when she refused to speak to me in the last nine days, those two hundred and sixteen hours when I couldn't be near her, touch her, or feel her skin against mine unless I reached her bed, to cherish the few moments of peace I got with her, even if she refused to speak when she was anything but asleep. I knew I had fucked up the second she ran out of breath, tears streaming down those rosy cheeks as her whole body tensed and mine, it just lost all of its stability. The same feeling consumed my body that left me estranged six years ago. Like I lost her once again. 

When I snapped back into the moment, it was too late. She was gone too far to come back to me in that moment. All because of that fucking Alex. But why now on top of everything. We were happy together, there was progress. Or maybe I just triggered her by doing something wrong. All I know is that she had that glimmer of excitement and lust in her eyes until I ripped the material of her leggings. 

Fuck, I don't even know what else could possibly trigger her. It's more confusing for me; after she went missing, everything was a mess. I had unknowingly begun relying on her, using her to take out my frustration on since my father broached the expected topic of training for a future capo. I hated how she could escape her room and wander off into the gardens just to get a breath of air. How she had freedom until the age of eighteen when she would get married off to some mob boss and live her life without having to kill anyone. So unlike me. 

I didn't get it at that time. When I found out that I would no longer be able to go through the gardens just to get some relief from the atrocious training the seven-year old child inside of me had to go through each day, I realized it wasn't the garden or the air. I just wanted to see her. Life in her shoes. What I could have as a child. I just wanted to see her, the one who I had formed a bond with unknowingly. It was like I couldn't see her with someone else because she was my friend. Only mine but little did I know that I wasn't her only friend. 

On her first date on valentines, she was fifteen. Almost everyone had a date while I hung around with Ace. I remember Ronan having one too, the one he refuses to talk about now. I was around eighteen and her father really wanted to keep an eye on her so why not volunteer. The boy wanted nothing but to get into her pants and as always she was oblivious, the little vixen. I don't know why I never realized it but now I do. I can't live without her. 

She got stood up on her first date because of me, in other words he ran away after seeing my gun and I did feel a little bad later, so I did try cheering her up, but that's a story for another time. It hurt like a bitch when she shut me out. My sanity. She is my fucking drug. 

When she called herself used, I lost all my calm and exploded. ''Twenty spanks, now! Get on my lap.'' Her eyes reveal her as they mix anger with pure lust. She wants to commit but is afraid of crossing the boundaries she has set for herself. ''You need to learn a lesson on how the fuck you just dared to call yourself used.'' Her chest heaves up and down, her breasts popping out of the flimsy material she calls a sports bra and the little tights covering her plump ass, making me hard in the broad daylight. 

''I said now!'' She finally inches forward like a little mouse and I capture her, irritated by her pace. Her stomach lands on my lap with her tits pressing against the side of my knees. She gasps out feeling my bulge against her belly as it wakes to life. Her bottom lip gets trapped in between her teeth as she tries to hold in her moan. My hand runs from the nape of her neck, down her back and rests on the swell of her ass which aches to spank her. 

[18+]

''You know what to do when you want me to stop. You'll be getting twenty spanks and you're going to count each time. Understood?'' She nods but I want to hear her voice. ''Someone's been a bad girl, hasn't she?'' She doesn't answer again, instead buries her face into my lap. I swiftly pull down her little shorts, ''Verbal answers, mishka,'' before she can take notice of it, my rough palm meets her alabaster skin making it burn red as she yelps.