21

A little longer than most of my chapters and a day earlier, enjoy! 

And thank you lovelies for 1.45K! I love ya'll. 

SOFIA MARCELLO

Something digs into my skin, just right under my boobs. Oh god! I hate wearing bras to bed. It was so uncomfortable, and on top of that, it's so hot. Don't tell me I did not take off my leggings last night. Argh. I open my eyes lazily, adjusting to the light seeping through the curtains.

I rub my eyes while stretching my limbs as a groan is heard from beside me. Turning slowly to look at him, I find him scrunching his eyebrows due to the light on his face. Usually when I wake up, he's already out of bed and at whatever thing he calls 'work'. But, this time I get to admire him as I block the sun using my palm, seeing his face relax.

His lashes brush against his skin, like a makeup brush as his lips slightly part. A groan leaves his lips as his Adam apple bobs. He is so freaking cute but handsome at the same time. I smile like an idiot before removing the duvet wrapped around me. It is then that I notice that my skirt was off but my leggings were not.

Oh my god, why does he have to be so cute?! It is in that moment I realize that I never ever wanna lose him. I touch my lips remembering our date yesterday. I also slept throughout the night without any nightmares. Maybe the kiss did the trick.

I giggle lightly before slowly standing and tip-toeing to drape the curtains so the rays do not disturb him. And then I tip-toe happily to his bedroom so I could use the bathroom.

Picking one of the towels in the bathroom rack, I catch my gaze in the mirror again. This was the second time I was noticing myself in the mirror. I hated mirrors. He made me hate it. But now, Ad is making me love it. The reflection that it gives every time I look into it. I have surely gained weight from the way he has been treating me. I tie my hair up slowly before brushing my teeth, admiring my fuller cheeks. Not my booty. But my face cheeks.

After rinsing the toothpaste, I remove my leggings, pulling it off of my ankles where they get stuck almost all the time. My blouse is placed next in the laundry section. This time, I do something unusual despite trying to restrain myself so hard. I admire my body as I run my fingers over each and every section of my skin.

My fingers run across the straps of my black lace bra, going in between my breasts, giving me goosebumps. My breasts looked even bigger than before and that wasn't the only thing.

I turned sideways to look at my butt, slightly tipping one toe to get a better look in the black panties I bought from the mall. I run my fingers along my waist, and upwards, ignoring the scars on my ribs and stomach.

My hands cup my breasts as I slightly, apply pressure to them, driving out a moan to slip from my mouth.

''What the fuck?'' My eyes widen as I notice Ad's figure in the mirror. I turn around to look at him as my hands leave my breasts, while he hurriedly closes the door. A warmth spreads all over my skin as I push the door close, this time locking it and leaning on it for a little physical support from the incident that just occurred.

That was so freaking embarrassing. I hear a few curse words from the other side of the door. Ad knocks on the door lightly. ''I should've knocked. Uh- I'll just use the guest bathroom.''

''Um hum sure.'' I reply and nod stupidly as if he can see me and wait to see if he was really gone. Peeking out the door, I see the room empty as I slap my forehead. Why?! It was going so well. Now he probably thinks that I'm a sexual freak.

After a few minutes of living through my embarrassment, I knew I had to cone out sooner or later. It was inevitable, I decide. Oh my god. I can finally decide and make my own decisions.