53

Hey there! So I'm back with some more drama and buckle up 'cause ya'll are in a hell of a ride for this chapter. And guys, like always, don't forget to uk, VOTEEE, SHAREEE AND follow me on tiktok for book edits. 

And also, I hope life's not so miserable for ya'll. Sending some special love >3

SOFIA MARCELLO

I'm in the room that I used to stay in when I was living with Adriano. I just hope Ronan tells Ad about our plan. My nerves are on fire from anticipating the outcomes. I was asked to be Samantha's bridesmaid which explains the beautiful gold dress I'm wearing along with her two other friends.

Ronan will accompany me as the groomsman and lead us to the altar. I pick at the flowers in the bouquet I'm holding, wishing if all this could be so much easier. Maybe I'd be wearing the white dress instead and there'd be no more Alex.

I stand up from my bed and wince at the subtle ache. I'd be lying if I said that I didn't enjoy it. Being at his mercy, seeing him taking out his anger on me for the hurt I've caused him. His bruises are hidden by the concealer I wear and in some way it comforts me knowing that I at least have something of him.

I hear something clatter in my bathroom. I subconsciously grasp the knife hidden in my garter. Over the past two weeks with Ronan, I've been training as hard as I can. With the training I've got along with Adriano and Ares prior to that, I have managed to build myself.

I may have been afraid of what Alex may be able to do but now I know that I'm not going down without a fight. The dress is tight fitting and I'm afraid I might have to cut it open. I open the door slightly and look through to find Samantha panicking and furiously typing on her phone.

"What are you doing here?" She gasps and her eyes snap to the counter. I look to see several pregnancy tests lined together with two pink lines. She realizes it's too late to hide it so she grabs my hands and begs me to keep my mouth closed.

"Please, you can't tell anyone. Please, Sofia. No one has to know." As much as I was concerned about her betraying Adriano, I knew she was in deep trouble with a kid on the way.

"Why don't you talk it out with Adriano?" She shakes her head, "I can't, I can't. Dad's going to be furious." I thought they were in on this together.

"Is he forcing you to do this?" I shake my head, "but I thought you wanted him?"

"It was all an act, please Sofia. I'll do anything, just help me run away." I could help her but what would happen to the wedding then and if someone found out I'd be dead any minute.

The best solution I had at that point was to either talk to Adriano or Ronan. But before I could tell her what I was thinking of, a force throws me into the counter and Samantha on the floor.

The door to my bathroom was broken into by some man wearing a mask. Fear grips me and I pull out the knife as he surprisingly comes for Samantha.

I run in between them and slash the knife down his thigh as he groans in pain. He turns feral and grips my hair swinging me into the wall.

I gasp at the pain but scream, "Run, Samantha!" She goes for the door but he tries to stop her but instead I barrel into him, taking us both to the ground.

He's quite shorter than Ronan and Adriano, but is burly. "You fucking bitch!" He wastes no time and slams his elbow into my face and I wince as blood gushes out of my mouth.

"This wasn't the plan but seeing that you've got some fire in you, you little cunt, I have to fucking put you in your place." He picks me up by the hair and slaps me hard.