𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖙 𝟗

⚠️𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕤 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕠𝕣𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕒 𝕏 𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕤 𝟙𝔸 𝕓𝕠𝕪𝕤 𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕥 𝔹𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕟. 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕗𝕖𝕨 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕒 𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕟 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜.⚠️

Midoriya (pov)

I smile. Looks as if Aizawa forgot his keys. I chuckled as I quickly pick them up. This would be a great time to run off. But I've behave a bit of trouble with the house arrest bracelet around my ankle. I need something else to remove it probably. I quickly start packing my things. This is the only time no one is watching me.

With this time I can get everything I need ready for me to run. I quickly walk over to my closet and looked at my small chemistry set. I may have keeped a few things hidden from Aizawa when he did a room check yesterday. I smile as I picked up one of the containers. This solution can almost instantly knock out someone. I was going to save it for the first person to walk in who was one of my classmates. But I can use it on Aizawa to run out. And us his finger print to get out. I quickly put it in my pocket.

I rushed to my dresser and pull out a needle. Everthing is going to fall into place. I smiled as I finish packing. I only stop at the sound of nocking. " What Aizawa! Realize you forgetten your keys!" I taunt. Aizawa is the only other person the would come here right now besides Vlad and a few other teachers. So I feel confident I can get away with what ever I want to do." Um.. Midoriya I'm not Aizawa. It me. Minoru Mineta. I.. I just wanted to come check up on you." My eyes wide.

Mineta. Well with his high it would make it a lot easier for him to sneak by Aizawa. Maybe Mineta is perfect for this." And why would I believe that!" I said back. I want him to convince me. I don't completely believe it could be Mineta it could be Mic. I waited for a response. " Well I could pick the lock and open the door to provide it. Or you can open the door and let me in. If your able to. If not like I said I can pick it." Pick it!

Mineta(pov)

I waited for Midoriya to respond. After a few minutes the door open. Ok that's creepy. I sigh as I quickly walk in. Ok this place isn't scared one bit. I take a deep breath as I try to stay calm. I don't see Midoriya anyway. " Midoriya? Where are? Look I know we don't really talk much. And you may think I'm a pervert because of the way I act around the girls. But I look up to you. And I really wanted to make sure you where ok. Midoriya?" I quickly turn around and jumped at the site of Midoriya.

He was in he hero costume. Bit it was all torn up. And covered in blood. Has he not change sence Bakugo died. I look around the room to notice that most of Midoriya's Allmight merchandise scattered across the floor rip or broken into pieces.  I look back up at Midoriya. He didn't seam to say a thing. With his room and the way he looks. I would say Bakugo's death really badly affected him in a negative way. " Midoriya I wanted to talk with you." I quickly spoke up. He didn't respond.

It would seam as if I will have to try something else. But what could I do. I know Midoriya is pretty tuff. But I also remember Midoriya use to cry a lot. And ever sense he really stop showing how sad he is. I noticed how it effected him. I remember the day he left. How he didn't cry or seam to care. Maybe him holding back all his emotions are the reason he's not responding. I take a deep breath as I spoke again. " Midoriya I know your sad and that's ok. And I know you most likely Haven talked about how you feel.

Maybe you can talk to me about it." I smile as I take a step forward. Midoriya quickly flinch a bit. I sigh. I know what to do. Denki does it to me every time I don't feel like talking. I quickly build up some courage and walked up and hugged Midoriya's lags. I sigh as I have to let my ego go. I sigh as I try my best to keep my head away from Midoriya's crochet. My hight isn't the best for hugging. But I can see the great part about it when it come to me hugging women.

I waited a few minutes for Midoriya to respond. I sighed as I quickly look up at him. I noticed he eye slowly start to tear up. After a few minutes he fell to he knees. I quickly let go and let him fall down to my hight. I sigh as I quickly hug him again. Midoriya almost instantly hugged me back. I quickly run my hand on his back in counterclockwave circles. After a few minutes I spoke up. " Even in lose a love one. Heros are still heros. They may fall like everyone else. And just like everyone else they have there hero's."

Midoriya pulled away from me and looked me in the eye. Maybe Midoriya has been rubbing off on me a bit to much. I sighed as I could to speak up. "Izuku we all here at UA care about you. Your are friends. You are like family to all of us. We all want to be here for you. We want to help you with what ever your thinking about and what ever problem's your going though. " I stop as a tear falls down my check. " It's ok to cry. It's ok to seek help.

All great hero's start off as fan's. I mean look at me. When I started off wanting to be a hero I did it because of all the love they get. How everyone loves them how girls what to be with them. Now I see how hard it can be a hero. The emotional breaking they go though. And how they work together to get things done. Midoriya. Please we need you here. And you need us."

Word count 1082