𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟏𝟓

⚠️𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕤 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕠𝕣𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕒 𝕏 𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕤 𝟙𝔸 𝕓𝕠𝕪𝕤 𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕥 𝔹𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕟. 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕗𝕖𝕨 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕒 𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕟 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜.⚠️

Midoriya (pov)

I sigh at my mother's question. " Mom we are here because it's safer for us. Wall we are here we can't be found or harmed. Now let me show you to your room. Well get it all set up for you and everything. And then we can bring Allmight here later." My mother did seam to respond. I smiled as I quickly walked over to a nother one of the rooms.

From what I remember this room is sounds prof. Well most of them are. " Here you go mom. It's not much but it will be just like home when we finish up the place!" I smile as I quickly walk out of the room. " Hey mom I'm going to bring my boyfriend his food. You get settled down for the night. All come check in on you before we and my loving boyfriend have to go back to school.!" I smile as I quickly shut the door. I sigh as I look at the bag of food and waters in my hands.

Minoru must be so hungry. I huffed as I walk over to Minoru's and my room. The walls are a broken down mix of bricks and the dark oak flooring are a mess. But that doesn't matter. I quickly push open the door. I quickly walk in and look at Minoru who looks to be very upset with me. " Minoru my loving boyfriend I'm glad to see your awake. I got you see food. And my mom is here! I'll be bringing my auntie and Allmight here later. "

Mineta(pov)

Boyfriend! When did I agree to this. Wait he said food. Oh I'm so hungry. But I can't eat. What if he did something to it. Not to mention I need to get out of here. " Minoru let me get that out of your mouth so we can talk love." My eyes wide as Midoriya got closer. I don't even know if I should trust him at this point. I mean it could all be in his head. And he needs my help to see what he is doing is wrong. " Now let's get your tie from around your mouth.

I got you some grapes jello as well as some McDonald's for you to eat. I also got water to drink." Midoriya quickly removed my tie from around my mouth. I quickly lean over and gag out a white piece of cloth from my mouth. My mouth is now completely dry. Not to mention the salty taste from Earlier seam to return. Gross what was that. I look up at Midoriya as he smiles." Looks as if my underwear did a great job keeping you quite! Sadly they where a week old pair." My eyes wide.

I quickly start to gag and coff. What the hell is wrong with him. They were salty to gross. " Oh don't act like that Minoru. If they would have been Yaoyoroza's underwear you wouldn't have mine. But your most likely need something to drink. But let's talk first. I can tell you have a lot of questions my love." Has he lost his mine. I quickly wiper as a few tears fell down my check." Minoru love don't cry. I'm here to keep you safe for ever and ever." What his wrong with Midoriya. He quickly walked up to me. I look away from him and shut my eyes.

I can't even look at him right now. What was he thinking. " Minoru love don't be like that. I love you." Midoriya quickly grabbed my chin making me look at him. I quickly shut my eyes tit. Midoriya quickly raise a thumb to my check and wiped away the tears on my face. " Minoru please talk to me hunny. I'm get consider. Is it because your hunny?" I growl at question. I'm not gay. I don't like Midoriya like that. I don't like him calling me hunny. "Well because your not talking I guess you need something to drink."

Midoriya quickly pulled away from me. I opened my eyes to watch what he's doing. Maybe I can get a chance to run. He quickly pull out a bottle of water. I watched as he opens it up and walks back over to me. " Come on Minoru you need to drink." I quickly turn my head away from him. I don't trust this on bit. " Here look it's safe see." I look back over at Midoriya as he takes a drink of the water. I don't really care about that. I don't trust him.

Midoriya huffed as he moved to my lap. What is he doing. I'm like half his size. He can squish me if he's not carful. My eyes wide as Midoriya grab my chin." Now Minoru don't make me have to focus you to drink the water. I know your thrust. I shut my eye and try to turn my head away from him. " Fine let's do it the hard way then. " Midoriya ruffly grabbed my chin. My eyes widen as I look up at him. Shit that hurts. He then squish my checks and shoves the bottle top pase my lips.

I quickly start drinking in order not to drown. Midoriya smile as he speaks up. " See that wasn't so hard." I quickly start to finish up the bottle of water. I stop on the last drink as a idea pop up in my head. Maybe it will make him made enough to let me go. I quickly toke the last bit of water and left it in my mouth as Midoriya pulls the bottle away from my lips. " See nices and easy. " Midoriya quickly throws the bottle somewhere behind himself. " Now my loving boyfriend I want a kiss." Midoriya spoke up.

My eyes wide as he push's his lips to mines. No this need to stop I quickly shut my eyes as I spit the water out at him. Midoriya quickly pulls away as he speaks up. " You fucking hor I give you water and this is what you do with it! Why I should smack you for being such a dimwit. But...but... Well." Why did he stop speaking. I quickly open my eyes and look up at Midoriya.  What was with that smile. " Well if you didn't want the water. I can always give you something salty." No I don't like where this going.

Word count 1108