𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟏𝟎

⚠️𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕤 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕠𝕣𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕒 𝕏 𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕤 𝟙𝔸 𝕓𝕠𝕪𝕤 𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕥 𝔹𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕟. 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕗𝕖𝕨 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕒 𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕟 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜.⚠️

Midoriya (pov)

Holy hell is this really all coming out of Mineta's mouth. Shit he's starting to sound a lot like me. Guess Mineta hadn't been just looking at the girls all this time. It seam at if he is trying. It's interesting. Mineta is changing yet he doesn't realize it himself. Now that I think about it. Before I left UA Mineta started to watch me more.

He even start talking like me. " Izuku please let us help you. Because heros help heros become better heros. Physically and emotionally. With are friends help. We can be great and help the world!" Even he's eyes shine and glen like my did as a kid. Mineta right now is everything I strived to put out into the world to know. Mineta is perfect for this. He perfect for me. He's everything I need. He's saying everything I need to hear. It as if he can read my mind. I can't let he leave.

" Izuku please answer me! I'm considered. Your not moving nor responding." Oh the words of someone who cares. I up a bit to look Mineta in the eyes. He instantly froze in fear.  Shit I must have a big as grin on my face. Guess I better tell him what I had planned. " What... Izuku are you ok?" Mineta stuttered out as he started to stumble back. I chuckled as I stand up. I quickly started to speak as I walk tords Mineta. " I was kinda wandering who cared about me the most here at UA. At first I thought Shoto was going to cost me first. I mean me and him have a great bond.

Then my mind flashed to Eirjro. Him and Katsuki started up s strong bond. And I thought. Because Katsuki was my childhood friends maybe Eirjro would come and talk with me. But I guess wrong again." I smiled as I stood Infront of Mineta. He quickly climbed onto my bed and fell back. I like looking down at him. He looks so scared. " But I wasn't fully expecting you to come. I was expecting anyone else to come. But you. But you proved me wrong.

Maybe it was when you seen me again. And you notice I was upset and welcomed me back first. Maybe I got in your head so much it made you concerned about me. And the way you spoke to me. It was fascinating Minoru. It was as if you taken everthing you seen me do. And applied it back to me. You made what I would tell everyone seam it seems so easy to do. I'm impressed Minoru. You have shown so much programs in your training as a hero." I smiled as I quickly drag Mineta by him lag closer to the edge of the bed.

He was terrified. The looking in his eyes said it all. Readjusted Mineta under my grasp. My hands fell to his hips. I quickly picked him up as if he was a child. He was so easy to hold. So light. " I found this fascinating Minoru. Out of everyone in this God for saken school. You where the only one consider enough to break the rules and come to see me." My smile only grew. I look up at Mineta face. I held him above me at a safe distance. My hand on his hips as he started to kick.

I can tell he's he so scared. My Minoru is scared of me. Oh I can't let that happen. I turn around still holding Mineta in my hands. I smile as I sit down pulled Mineta into my lap. Making sure he facing me. " Minoru you care so much about me. And no one else did." My eyes started to water. Shit I need to do this quickly. " Minoru please tell me they care please." I Heald my head down waiting for Mineta to respond to my change in emotes. It did take long for him to take the bate.

Mineta quickly wrapped his arms around me as he spoke. " Izuku we all are considered about you. We all wanted to come and see you. But Aizawa would let us. Right now Iida is trying to keep everyone from getting in trouble from what I know everyone was planning on sneaking in here to see you. I just ended up being the first to do so. So Izuku everyone still loves and cares for you. And once your off house arrest. I best everyone will be dieing to get to see you again."

Holy hell his the cheeses as fuck. I smiled as I look up at Mineta. No time better then the president to do this. I quickly without Mineta noticing take out the needle and the mixture. " Oh Minoru it makes me so happy to hear that." I say wrapping my arms around Mineta. Giving myself a better grip to push in the needle. Mineta insteadly held me back in his arms. Pulling my head to his shoulder. It's go time. Mineta goes to speak but I stop him as I push in the needle.

I quickly Titan my grip around Mineta keeping him in place as I push the liquid into his body. He goes to scream but nothing comes out as I push his head into my shoulder. I make it clear to him what I'm thinking about right. " Minoru before you completely pass out. I want to let you know. I won't let anyone hurt what I love every again. And you care so much about me. It's so clear you love me. And I love you to. I will keep you safe. Forever. I love you Minoru Mineta." A few minutes after I stop speaking Mineta's body went Lim.

I quickly and gently lay him down as I grab his locker picker Case. Looks as if I'm getting out of here tonight. And Mineta is coming with me.  But I'll have to be back by morning. I know where I can leave him for the night. He should wake up until at least sun fall.

Word count 1059