𝕮𝖍𝖘𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟏𝟑

⚠️𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕤 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕠𝕣𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕒 𝕏 𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕤 𝟙𝔸 𝕓𝕠𝕪𝕤 𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕥 𝔹𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕟. 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕗𝕖𝕨 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕒 𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕟 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜.⚠️

Midoriya (pov)

Looks like my plain is working. Now I'm going to my mother's. I smile as I quickly walk out of the class room. Everyone was focusing on looking for Mineta. And that perfect. I quickly walk out side the school. I huffed as I look down at my clothes. I had changed only for Aizawa would trust me more. Guess the settle things make the biggest difference.

I quickly walk off of the school ground. Now to home. Mom is going to be excited to see me. And I'm going to be happy to see her. I just have a handful of things to make better at the hind out and it will be the perfect home. I can't wait for mom to meet Minoru! Before I head back to the hind out I should get food and close for him. He's going to be hungry when he wakes up. After about 10 minutes of walking I made it home. I quickly walked in and closed the door behind me.

There was mom and Allmight just chatting at the table. I huffed as I walked over. I quickly picked up something heavy before wacking Allmight with it l. Hitting the back of his head nocking him out. " Hey mom I'm home!" I quickly spoke up. She Froze as she looks down at Allmight and back up at me. I sigh as I spoke up. " So mom today your coming with me. I found a great place that is safe that we can stay!" She didn't say a thing for a minute before she spoke up.

"Izuku it's good to see you again kiddo. But I'm fine where I am. You didn't need to do that. Now when he wakes up you better apologize to him." I huff at her response. That's not the one I wanted. " But mom it's safe and will be happy. I mean my boyfriend is already there waiting for us. I told he I'll come get you and some food before I go back." My mother quickly turn to look at me. She sighed as she spoke. " All right we can go. But after He wakes up and you day sorry."

I grown as I walk way. " Ya mom sure thing. I spend this time grabbing something we are going to need. " I quickly ran up to my room. I could hear my mother yell in responses." Ok Izuku." I smile as I quickly start collecting vile's from my old chemistry sets ringing around my room. I also quickly packed up one of them. I then quickly ran to my closet. I have a few things that may fit Minoru. Good thing my mom never really throw out my old clothes. I quickly packed a set of clothes.

After about a hour of packing my mom yells up for me. " Izuku I've just finished cooking come on down and eat." I smile as I quickly rush down the stairs. I sat and eat with my mom. " So Izuku tell me about your boyfriend?!" I eye widen as I quickly spoke up. " Well he's really Short. But he's really nices, he's funny, and he reminds me a bit if myself when I was younger." My mother quickly smiled as she ate. I also quickly eat my food before heading upstairs. I should get Workin on the information Minoru's scalp sample can tell be about his quirk.

I smile as I get up from my set. I quickly walk my dish to the kitchen and I head back up. Now that I think about it. Allmight could be out for a while. I did hit him really hard in the head.

Mineta(pov)

My head hurts. It's like a stabbing pain. I huff out in pain. I quickly try to pull my hands to my face to rub my eye. But with no luck did my hand move. I huff again as I try to move my hands again. I could have just slept on them wrong. No chance. I grown as I opened my eye and started to blink rapity. This quickly helped my eyes to adjust to the dim lighting in the room. I look down at my lap to notice a bunch of rope. My eyes wide. Rope! I can't move one bit. Gross what's that tastes. I quickly go to speak up but stop once I noticed the softly tied tie around my mouth keeping me from speak. Great now what. I huffed as I started to think. What's the first thing you should do when you get kidnapped.

I remember we went over this after Bakugo got kidnapped by the leg of Villeins. Ok first thing first. Observe your surroundings. I take a deep breath as I lookup. The walls seam to be made of old brinks. The floors seams to be made of maybe dark oak. I huffed as I turn my head to the side. There was a small window. Not big enough for me to fit though though. Also against the wall was a broken down bed. Mostly just a Mattress. But what seam to startle me was the chan's attached to the top of the bed.

It was as if this was some kind of Torture room. Well maybe a holding sell fora prison. The only other thing this room reminds me of is a really cheap rap seances from a movie. I sighed as I turn my head to the other side of the room. It was empty. Just a closed door. Ya this room really feel as if someone's going to get rapped. I huffed in pain as my hand slide on the chair a bit. Fuck that hurt. Why was I even tied down anyway. Everthing is kina foggy.

Quick I snap out of my thoughts. If I'm kidnapped who did it. I mean the room am in only seams to have a bed. Nothing else. And I'm tie to the chair and not the bed. So most likely someone though it would be harder for me to get off the chair. I signed. They are most likely right though. My character design isn't made to be the strongest. So using my Strath wouldn't work out. So who ever tied me down knows I would be able to move or leave on my own.

Word count 1100 Owo ya